Tag Archives: betway
- Betway begins search for new creative agency
March 9, 2018
Betway has initiated the search for a new creative agency, following the conclusion of its seven-year partnership with Above+Beyond.
- Hernandez and Antonio pair up with esports duo for CS:GO-themed football challenge
February 27, 2018
Javier Hernandez and Michail Antonio put their feet in David Moyes’s shoes as they step into the world of coaching in the Betway Esports Challenge.
- Betway lands five new esports sponsorships
Betway has signed a deal to further expand its portfolio in esports by sponsoring three of ESL’s top esports competitions in 2018.
- Betway pair Hammers with NiP; sponsor Ghana PL teams, and go mobile in Nigeria
February 20, 2018
A Betway flavour including a pairing with West Ham and Esports team Ninjas in Pyjamas, three more sponsorship deals with Ghanaian PL clubs and more
- Betway brings affiliate programme in-house
February 6, 2018
Betway has begun the process of bringing its affiliate programme fully in-house, a commitment to meeting the industry’s highest regulatory standards.
- Betway adds new CEO; Sportech says it doesn’t need CEO or CFO
November 6, 2017
Online gambling operator Betway promotes Anthony Werkman as new CEO; Sportech says it doesn't need to fill vacant CEO or CFO positions, at least, for now.
Sportech CEO exits as company launches business review
September 18, 2017
NiP & Betway renew their love; Team Envy off to Dallas; Overwatch update
September 20, 2017