Tag Archives: betstars
- PokerStars fined over illegal sports gambling
23 April 2019
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) slapped PokerStars with a $10,000 fine after it received bets involving two universities in the state.
- BetStars bring back the ‘Big Race’ this time with metal horses
17 September 2018
The Stars Group continue to cross-pollinate both online poker and sports betting platforms by rolling out the ‘The Big Race' promotion for a second outing.
- The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
7 September 2018
Mississippi, W. Virginia and Delaware report sports betting handle; Caesars launches mobile betting app in New Jersey; Betstars USA teaches Jersey launch.
- The Stars Group wants a slice of US sports betting pie
3 August 2018
The parent company of PokerStars has decided to jump into the US legal sports betting market fray with New Jersey’s first casino hotel, Resort Casino Hotel.
- 3 Barrels: PokerStars EPT Monte Carlo results; BetStars odds; MAMMOTH deal
30 April 2018
3 Barrels of vintage PokerStars with a round-up of the action at the EPT in Monte Carlo, news of BetStars odds, and a partnership with the IPS MAMMOTH.
- The Stars Group bullish on Australia, fearful of Russia
14 March 2018
The Stars Group continues to lessen dependence on poker, but faces 2018 headwinds from Russia crackdown on unlicensed operators.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014