Tag Archives: betstars
- BetStars bring back the ‘Big Race’ this time with metal horses
September 17, 2018
The Stars Group continue to cross-pollinate both online poker and sports betting platforms by rolling out the ‘The Big Race' promotion for a second outing.
- The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
September 7, 2018
Mississippi, W. Virginia and Delaware report sports betting handle; Caesars launches mobile betting app in New Jersey; Betstars USA teaches Jersey launch.
- The Stars Group wants a slice of US sports betting pie
August 3, 2018
The parent company of PokerStars has decided to jump into the US legal sports betting market fray with New Jersey’s first casino hotel, Resort Casino Hotel.
- 3 Barrels: PokerStars EPT Monte Carlo results; BetStars odds; MAMMOTH deal
April 30, 2018
3 Barrels of vintage PokerStars with a round-up of the action at the EPT in Monte Carlo, news of BetStars odds, and a partnership with the IPS MAMMOTH.
- The Stars Group bullish on Australia, fearful of Russia
March 14, 2018
The Stars Group continues to lessen dependence on poker, but faces 2018 headwinds from Russia crackdown on unlicensed operators.
- It’s a question of time: why this face didn’t compete in the Big Race
March 5, 2018
Lee Davy takes the theory of working anywhere in the world and one thing that never misses with his critical eye is the PokerStars Big Race.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018