Tag Archives: Betsson
- Betsson insists long-term strategy a winner despite “downturns”
24 October 2019
Online gambling operator Betsson AB insists that its long-term strategy is a winner despite "temporary downturns" in a number of key markets.
- Betsson sells stake in rival Global Gaming, won’t say why
9 October 2019
Nordic online gambling operator Betsson reportedly sold its 1.8% stake in rival Global Gaming in July, mere weeks after it acquired the shares.
- Betsson, another cheap income pick beaten down by regulations
17 September 2019
Stocks like Betsson are looking relatively safer at current prices than anything in Macau, the United Kingdom, or the United States—the latter of which is still a short term buy.
- Betsson to launch new games from Gaming Realms line
5 September 2019
Betsson is hoping that the addition of new content to its arsenal will help it to stand out from the competition.
- Pontus Lindwall: Consolidation in the new Swedish market
2 September 2019
Sweden’s new regulations are changing that countries gambling industry quite a bit, and Pontus Lindwall tells us how.
- Operator CEOs head 20/20 Vision track at Betting on Sports 2019
2 August 2019
Jesper Svensson and Paris Smith are among the leaders offering their insights on the key issues shaping the betting industry as part of the 20/20 Vision - The Future In Focus track of Betting on Sports 2019.
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
2 May 2010
MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
12 September 2018
Betsson CEO Bengtsson leaving due to ‘different priorities’
5 September 2017