Tag Archives: Betsson
- Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
Nordic online gambling operator Betsson AB reports double-digit revenue gains and double-digit earnings decline in Q3 2017.
- Dutch court rejects Betsson’s bid to clip gaming regulator’s wings
September 15, 2017
Dutch court rules against online gambling operator Betsson AB's attempt to rein in the Kansspelautoriteit regulator's anti-online enforcement actions.
- Betsson CEO Bengtsson leaving due to ‘different priorities’
September 5, 2017
Online gambling operator Betsson announces immediate resignation of CEO Ulrik Bengtsson due to difference in opinion over future priorities.
- Betsson acquisitions drive 69% Western Europe market growth
July 19, 2017
Betsson reports another quarter of double-digit revenue gains, as acquisitions fuel Western European market revenue growth of 69%.
- Betsson formally asks EC to spank Netherlands’ gambling regulator
July 7, 2017
Betsson submits formal request for European Commission to bring hammer down on Netherlands gaming regulator for enforcing "non-compliant" gambling rules.
- Global Gaming hires Betsson’s former head of platform
July 6, 2017
Global Gaming has significantly strengthened its executive team with the appointment of Mark Wadsworth to support the company’s recent expansion in Malta.