Tag Archives: Betsson
- World Cup wagers drive Betsson to record revenue, earnings
October 24, 2018
Swedish online gambling operator Betsson reports record revenue and earnings in Q3 thanks to second half of World Cup and mobile gains.
- The case for Betsson
September 25, 2018
Betsson is a good running example of a company doing the best it can given an out-of-kilter monetary environment.
- MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
September 12, 2018
Online gambling operator Mr Green is fined €312,500 by Netherlands' regulator for serving Dutch customers without local license.
- Betsson appeals €300k penalty issued to Dutch-facing subsidiary
September 11, 2018
Swedish gambling operator Betsson appeals €300k penalty imposed last month by Netherlands regulator re Dutch-facing Oranje and Kroon online casinos.
- Dutch regulator slaps €300k penalty on Betsson subsidiary
August 24, 2018
Betsson AB's two Dutch-facing online casino brands, Oranje and Kroon, fined €300k by Netherlands gaming regulatory agency.
- Betsson wants the World Cup to kick off every quarter
July 19, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Betsson reports significant revenue and profit gains in Q2 thanks to World Cup betting surge.
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010
Betsson CEO Bengtsson leaving due to ‘different priorities’
September 5, 2017