Tag Archives: Betsson
- As market euphoria sets in, buy Betsson
18 February 2020
In the gambling sector, it’s the riskiest growth stocks in the United States that are getting the biggest hits of speed.
- Gaming Innovation Group divesting its B2C vertical to Betsson Group
14 February 2020
Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GiG) signs a Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) with Betsson Group (Betsson) for the divestment of GiG’s B2C assets which include the operator brands Rizk, Guts, Kaboo and Thrills.
- Sweden’s gambling market being mean to Betsson, Svenska Spel
Sweden's state-run Svenska Spel and private rival Betsson still struggling to adapt to the country's new regulated online gambling market.
- SuperCasino, Vernons warn customers of data breach
28 January 2020
Betsson AB's SuperCasino and Vernons brands warn customers that an "unauthorized person" accessed their personal data but not payment info.
- Betsson loses challenge of Dutch gambling marketing laws
27 January 2020
Netherlands court sides with the country's gambling regulator, rejecting Betsson challenge of online gambling marketing regulations.
- Betsafe shuts Denmark site ahead of online gambling tax hikes
7 January 2020
Online gambling operator Betsson shuts its Betsafe brand's Danish-facing site due to planned hikes in local online tax rates.
McGregor strikes deal with Betsafe
10 August 2017
Denmark ISPs ordered to block online gambling domains
6 February 2018