Tag Archives: Betsson
- Betsson wants the World Cup to kick off every quarter
July 19, 2018
Nordic online gambling operator Betsson reports significant revenue and profit gains in Q2 thanks to World Cup betting surge.
- Betsson still raring to catch a break from earnings slide
April 26, 2018
Betsson AB continues its losing streak in the first three months as betting duties and record-high gambling taxes cancelled out its gains for the quarter.
- Relax Gaming agree Betsson partnership
February 27, 2018
Innovative supplier Relax Gaming has agreed to supply its content to leading multi-brand casino operator Betsson.
- Betsson vows overhaul to reverse earnings slide
February 8, 2018
- Betsson trimming 160 staff; Svenska Spel’s future questioned
January 29, 2018
Swedish online gambling operator Betsson AB cutting 160 staff to make operation more efficient; Swedish gov't challenged over fate of Svenska Spel.
- Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
Nordic online gambling operator Betsson AB reports double-digit revenue gains and double-digit earnings decline in Q3 2017.
Betsson makes best friends with Betfriends
May 2, 2010
EU ombudsman to online gambling firms: you don’t matter
March 9, 2018
Betsson CEO Bengtsson leaving due to ‘different priorities’
September 5, 2017