Tag Archives: BetOnSports
- BetOnSports founder Gary Kaplan still fighting IRS tax bill
September 19, 2018
Gary Kaplan, founder of defunct online sportsbook BetOnSports, files latest brief in ongoing fight with US taxman over undeclared income.
- US, Swiss governments agree to split $49m seized from BetOnSports’ Gary Kaplan
November 24, 2015
The US and Swiss governments split $49m in assets seized from BetOnSports founder Gary Kaplan following betting site's 2006 shutdown.
- BetOnSports founder Gary Kaplan loses appeal of $36m back tax judgment
July 29, 2015
BetOnSports founder Gary Kaplan loses appeal of $36m back tax and penalties judgment related to unreported illegal online gambling income.
- US Tax Court rules against Gary Kaplan, $36M tax bill stands
March 17, 2014
Gary Kaplan's plea agreement included a clause that didn't prohibit the government from taking civil tax action against the taxpayer.
- BetonSports.com domain sold to former Gary Kaplan associate
December 19, 2013
Deana Morley, a former associate of BetonSports founder Gary Kaplan, acquires BetonSports.com domain via GoDaddy for $4,900.
- BetOnline.com, Dalton Wagner’s BetonSports.com Baby
September 12, 2012
BoS legacy of dirty tricks and bettor abuse continues through the Panama-based online sportsbook BetOnline and its owner Dalton Wagner.
Video appears to show BetOnline live blackjack dealer cheating
February 19, 2017
Ultraplay send Outlaws to the job centre; LOL gets a BMW
September 1, 2017