Tag Archives: Betfred
- Betfred sells remaining 75% of the Tote to Alex Frost-led group
17 October 2019
Betfred sells its remaining 75% stake in the Tote pool betting operation to the UK Tote Group, the Alex Frost-led outfit formerly known as Alizeti Capital.
- Betfred in £322k settlement for anti-money laundering failings
10 October 2019
Betfred reach £322k setttlement with UK Gambling Commission for failing to determine whether a high-volume customer was gambling with stolen funds.
- Betgenius and Betfred agree long-term trading partnership
19 July 2019
Betgenius has signed a major new deal with Betfred incorporating official data for all English and Scottish league football from the 2019/20 season onwards.
- Betfred inks first US betting deal with Iowa’s Elite Casino Resorts
17 July 2019
U.K. betting operator Betfred inks its first U.S. online and retail betting partnership with Iowa's Elite Casino Resorts; William Hill seals another Iowa deal.
- Betfred launch Racing Post Betfinder
27 June 2019
Betfred has officially launched the Racing Post Betfinder feature across their website and mobile app. Using expert Racing Post data, customers can condense the field by using a number of Racing Post filters - such as course and distance form.
- Betfred reports second year of losses on retail writedowns
12 June 2019
UK bookmaker Betfred reports a nearly £41m net loss in its most recent fiscal year thanks to nearly £120m in retail writedowns.
Alizeti Capital, Betfred seal $174.7M Tote deal
22 May 2018