Tag Archives: Betfred
- Betfred highlights commitment to betting integrity with ESSA membership
July 11, 2018
Betfred has joined ESSA (Sports Betting Integrity) that will help maintain the integrity on sporting events for our customers.
- Betfred reports annual loss despite retail revenue rise
June 24, 2018
UK bookmaker Betfred reports £13.4m operating loss in most recent fiscal year despite healthy rise in retail betting revenue.
- Alizeti Capital, Betfred seal $174.7M Tote deal
May 22, 2018
Betfred has begun its plans to divest its interest in the Tote racing brand after striking a £130M deal with a consortium of racing industry juggernauts.
- Layoff looms at Betfred amid FOBT stake reduction plans
May 16, 2018
Betfred are bracing for the possible impact of UK’s policy on fixed-odds betting terminals (FOBTs), which is expected to be announced this week.
- 65 entered for the 2018 Betfred Midlands Grand National
March 1, 2018
A total of 65 horses have been entered for the 2018 Betfred Midlands Grand National at Uttoxeter Racecourse on Saturday 17 March.
- Betfred and Racing Post join forces to offer key football content on latest Betfred app
February 27, 2018
Betfred have become the first high street bookmaker to partner with Racing Post to provide mobile customers with new digital football content package.
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
Frustrated Fred Done says Betfred is done with UK racing
September 21, 2017
Report: Betfred’s Fred Done negotiating sale of 25% of the Tote
February 24, 2018
Fred Done bets high on sports wagering business
April 17, 2017