Tag Archives: Betfred
- Bookmaker sued for denying $2 million payment
November 26, 2018
A 52-year-old gambler is on the hunt to get his cash prize of £1.7 million from Betfred after winning from Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven game.
- UK Tote race pool betting brand to persevere after last-minute deal
October 31, 2018
The UK's iconic Tote pool betting service will endure following a last-minute deal between racecourse owners and Alizeti Capital.
- Betfred’s FOBT tax victory could have serious online blowback
July 26, 2018
UK bookmakers Betfred have won a court fight with the local taxman that could inadvertently bring new limits on online casino play.
- Betfred highlights commitment to betting integrity with ESSA membership
July 11, 2018
Betfred has joined ESSA (Sports Betting Integrity) that will help maintain the integrity on sporting events for our customers.
- Betfred reports annual loss despite retail revenue rise
June 24, 2018
UK bookmaker Betfred reports £13.4m operating loss in most recent fiscal year despite healthy rise in retail betting revenue.
- Alizeti Capital, Betfred seal $174.7M Tote deal
May 22, 2018
Betfred has begun its plans to divest its interest in the Tote racing brand after striking a £130M deal with a consortium of racing industry juggernauts.
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
Alizeti Capital, Betfred seal $174.7M Tote deal
May 22, 2018
Frustrated Fred Done says Betfred is done with UK racing
September 21, 2017