Tag Archives: Betfair
- UK betting ops forming new responsible gambling committee
August 2, 2019
The 'big five' UK betting operators form responsible gambling committee; Betfair roles out new digital marketing campaign day after TV ad ban kicks in.
- UK watchdog shames four ops for Looney Tunes gambling ads
June 19, 2019
UK's Advertising Standards Authority shames Betfair, Dunder, LottoGo and William Hill for allowing ads to appear in a Looney Tunes game app.
- Betfair and Newcastle Racecourse announce multi year partnership
June 11, 2019
Betfair to become headline sponsors of Newcastle’s feature meetings, The Northumberland Plate Festival and Fighting Fifth Hurdle.
- Bookies in Jaipur busted for activity tied to Betfair
May 8, 2019
Law enforcement officials in Jaipur, India, have arrested two individuals they say were the ringleaders of major gambling syndicates.
- UK watchdog says Betfair’s ad doesn’t breach regulations
March 1, 2019
Betfair’s November 2018 ad received a complaint, and the Advertising Standards Authority has determined the ad was mostly fine.
- Germany, Greece go after Paddy Power, demand tax payment
February 14, 2019
Gambling giant Paddy Power Betfair is pulling out their wallet. It has been slapped with a large tax bill from both Germany and Greece.
Greece to launch casino tender for €8b Hellinikon resort project
February 23, 2018
Greece’s new online gambling licenses to be made available in October
September 17, 2016
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013