Tag Archives: Betfair
- Betfair inks CONMEBOL partnership as Brazil considers gambling
27 August 2019
Betfair has announced a partnership with the South American Football (soccer, for the U.S. readers) Confederation (CONMEBOL) that sees it become the organization’s official partner.
- UK betting ops forming new responsible gambling committee
2 August 2019
The 'big five' UK betting operators form responsible gambling committee; Betfair roles out new digital marketing campaign day after TV ad ban kicks in.
- UK watchdog shames four ops for Looney Tunes gambling ads
19 June 2019
UK's Advertising Standards Authority shames Betfair, Dunder, LottoGo and William Hill for allowing ads to appear in a Looney Tunes game app.
- Betfair and Newcastle Racecourse announce multi year partnership
11 June 2019
Betfair to become headline sponsors of Newcastle’s feature meetings, The Northumberland Plate Festival and Fighting Fifth Hurdle.
- Bookies in Jaipur busted for activity tied to Betfair
8 May 2019
Law enforcement officials in Jaipur, India, have arrested two individuals they say were the ringleaders of major gambling syndicates.
- UK watchdog says Betfair’s ad doesn’t breach regulations
1 March 2019
Betfair’s November 2018 ad received a complaint, and the Advertising Standards Authority has determined the ad was mostly fine.
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Betfair latest to exit Poland
28 March 2017
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
24 December 2015