Tag Archives: Betfair
- Irish FM shelves double tax on betting amid job loss warnings
December 27, 2017
Irish bookmakers are in for a late Christmas treat after Ireland has finally decided not to impose double tax on betting.
- Bwin.ru’s Russian backers also considered Betfair partnership
November 23, 2017
The Russian partners of the Bwin.ru partnership also talked to Paddy Power Betfair about using the Betfair brand before reaching its deal with GVC's Bwin.
- Betfair NJ partners with GAN & Colossus Bets to introduce cash-out to US gaming audiences
August 4, 2017
The US giant has partnered with leading gaming provider Game Account Network (GAN) and cash-out pioneer Colossus Bets, bringing cash-out to the US market
- Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Betfair inks betting partnership with Italian football stars Juventus; Unibet new principal partner of Aston Villa FC; Bwin sponsor German's 3.Liga.
- Betfair strike betting partnership with Drone Racing League
June 8, 2017
Betfair announces partnership with Drone Racing League to offer wagers on the final race of the Allianz World Championship circuit at London Tech Week.
- Paddy Power Betfair acquires US daily fantasy operator DRAFT
May 10, 2017
Irish bookmaker Paddy Power Betfair is set to test the U.S. daily fantasy sports market.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017