Tag Archives: Betfair
- UK watchdog says Betfair’s ad doesn’t breach regulations
March 1, 2019
Betfair’s November 2018 ad received a complaint, and the Advertising Standards Authority has determined the ad was mostly fine.
- Germany, Greece go after Paddy Power, demand tax payment
February 14, 2019
Gambling giant Paddy Power Betfair is pulling out their wallet. It has been slapped with a large tax bill from both Germany and Greece.
- Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
January 30, 2019
Paddy Power Betfair's Betfair brand cuts off its Indian customers on January 28 after public shaming by All India Gaming Federation.
- Betconnect launches to enable punters to follow the bets of professional gamblers
January 18, 2019
World’s only social betting network that gives everyone access to live bets from professional gamblers who can’t place bets with traditional bookmakers.
- Paddy Power Betfair fined £2.2m for social responsibility failures
October 16, 2018
UK Gambling Commission hits Paddy Power Betfair with £2.2m penalty for social responsibility failures, including letting punters gamble with stolen cash.
- Paddy Power is positioned for growth, but be careful with it
October 2, 2018
There’s a good long term bull case for Paddy, but the instability in Europe and the fiscal trainwreck that is the U.S. puts it in a difficult position.