Tag Archives: Betfair
- Paddy Power Betfair fined £2.2m for social responsibility failures
October 16, 2018
UK Gambling Commission hits Paddy Power Betfair with £2.2m penalty for social responsibility failures, including letting punters gamble with stolen cash.
- Paddy Power is positioned for growth, but be careful with it
October 2, 2018
There’s a good long term bull case for Paddy, but the instability in Europe and the fiscal trainwreck that is the U.S. puts it in a difficult position.
- Irish FM shelves double tax on betting amid job loss warnings
December 27, 2017
Irish bookmakers are in for a late Christmas treat after Ireland has finally decided not to impose double tax on betting.
- Bwin.ru’s Russian backers also considered Betfair partnership
November 23, 2017
The Russian partners of the Bwin.ru partnership also talked to Paddy Power Betfair about using the Betfair brand before reaching its deal with GVC's Bwin.
- Betfair NJ partners with GAN & Colossus Bets to introduce cash-out to US gaming audiences
August 4, 2017
The US giant has partnered with leading gaming provider Game Account Network (GAN) and cash-out pioneer Colossus Bets, bringing cash-out to the US market
- Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Betfair inks betting partnership with Italian football stars Juventus; Unibet new principal partner of Aston Villa FC; Bwin sponsor German's 3.Liga.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Bet365 signs sponsorship deals with 10 La Liga soccer clubs
August 6, 2018
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017