Tag Archives: betfair us
- NYX Gaming Group expands footprint in North America with Betfair US agreement
November 7, 2017
NYX Gaming Group has increased its position in the US market by executing an agreement to integrate the NYX OGS (Open Gaming System) with Betfair US..
- New Jersey online gambling demolishes old revenue record
April 12, 2017
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market earns $21.7m in March, nearly $3m more than the previous record, while Golden Nugget earns $6.17m by itself.
- Betfair not bothered by New Jersey exchange wagering’s slow start
August 11, 2016
Betfair US boss Kip Levin happy with New Jersey's exchange wagering site, which averaged $150k handle per week over its first three months.
- Betfair US, Monmouth Park to launch New Jersey exchange wagering site on May 10
April 21, 2016
Betfair US and Monmouth Park launch closed beta of America's first horseracing exchange wagering site ahead of official launch on May 10.
- Betfair celebrates as New Jersey issues America’s first exchange wagering license
November 21, 2015
New Jersey becomes first state to issue exchange wagering licenses to Betfair US and Darby Development, which runs Monmouth Park racetrack.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018