Tag Archives: Betfair Australia
- Football Form Labs pens deal with Betfair Australia
March 7, 2017
Football Form Labs, the leading football betting software on the market, has signed a content partnership agreement with Betfair Australia.
- Betfair moving to Northern Territory
September 9, 2016
Betfair Australia confirms its licensing shift to the Northern Territory but insists it will maintain a staffing presence in Tasmania.
- Crown, BetEasy joint venture a “pretty formidable combination”
December 16, 2014
Crown Resorts and BetEasy online betting joint venture to offer Australian-owned/operated alternative to international-owned competition.
- Crown Resorts acquires the other half of Betfair Australasia, confirms Vegas JV
August 13, 2014
Crown Resorts pays $10m for the other half of Betfair Australasia, pays $280m for Las Vegas Strip property, eyes 2018 Strip casino opening.
- Betfair pulls exchange from Austria; two Austria casino licenses for Novomatic
July 2, 2014
Betfair to pull betting exchange from Austria on July 14, fixed-odds and casino to remain; Novomatic win two Austria casino license nods.
- Betfair Australia to Sponsor the Tasmanian Summer Racing Carnival
June 11, 2013
In gambling news, Betfair continue to aggressively market the major sporting events after their Australian sector agreed a three-year deal.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014