Tag Archives: Betfair Australia
- Betfair Australasia begs Aussie states for tax relief
February 24, 2018
Betfair Australasia lobbying Australian state governments to scrap or reduce plans to impose 15% online betting point of consumption tax.
- Football Form Labs pens deal with Betfair Australia
March 7, 2017
Football Form Labs, the leading football betting software on the market, has signed a content partnership agreement with Betfair Australia.
- Betfair moving to Northern Territory
September 9, 2016
Betfair Australia confirms its licensing shift to the Northern Territory but insists it will maintain a staffing presence in Tasmania.
- Crown, BetEasy joint venture a “pretty formidable combination”
December 16, 2014
Crown Resorts and BetEasy online betting joint venture to offer Australian-owned/operated alternative to international-owned competition.
- Crown Resorts acquires the other half of Betfair Australasia, confirms Vegas JV
August 13, 2014
Crown Resorts pays $10m for the other half of Betfair Australasia, pays $280m for Las Vegas Strip property, eyes 2018 Strip casino opening.
- Betfair pulls exchange from Austria; two Austria casino licenses for Novomatic
July 2, 2014
Betfair to pull betting exchange from Austria on July 14, fixed-odds and casino to remain; Novomatic win two Austria casino license nods.
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 1 recap
March 21, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Vienna International Gaming Expo (ViGE) 2017 day 2 recap
March 22, 2017