Tag Archives: beteasy
- The Stars Group buys the rest of Aussie online betting biz BetEasy
3 December 2019
The Stars Group strikes deal to acquire remaining 20% of Australian online betting operator BetEasy that it didn't already own.
- PGA Tour open to gambling tie-ups; BetEasy inks NBA deal
27 February 2019
The PGA Tour now open to gambling sponsorships, but not with "pure sportsbooks or bookmakers;" NBA inks BetEasy for Australian wagering partnership.
- The Stars Group revenue surges on UK, Aussie acquisitions
7 November 2018
PokerStars parent company The Stars Group reports revenue surge following UK and Aussie acquisitions while net earnings tumble.
- BetEasy file legal counterstrike in Sportsbet/Sportingbet fight
24 October 2018
The Stars Group's BetEasy brand opens second front in war with Paddy Power Betfair's Sportsbet brand over use of Sportingbet trademark.
- The Stars Group’s Aussie acquisitions boost Q2 results
13 August 2018
The Stars Group reports across-the-board double-digit gains in Q2 thanks to Australian acquisitions and beefed-up online casino product.
- CrownBet, William Hill Australia rebrand as BetEasy
2 August 2018
Following the acquisition of William Hill Australia's operations, CrownBet has found a new name—BetEasy.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018