Tag Archives: beteasy
- BetEasy officially rebrands as CrownBet, ready to do battle with foreign firms
March 18, 2015
Australian online betting operator BetEasy officially rebrands as CrownBet after entering into joint venture with Crown Resorts.
- Crown, BetEasy joint venture a “pretty formidable combination”
December 16, 2014
Crown Resorts and BetEasy online betting joint venture to offer Australian-owned/operated alternative to international-owned competition.
- Crown Resorts, BetEasy planning venture; Tatts Group’s $540m pokie payday okayed
December 4, 2014
Crown Resorts registers new Crown Bet trademark as talks with Matthew Tripp's BetEasy continue; Tatts Group's $540m pokies payday upheld.
- Betfred closes Aussie operations; BetEasy scores $50m AFL sponsorship
December 2, 2014
Betfred closes Australian betting site six months after launch; Matthew Tripp's BetEasy scores $50m Australian Football League sponsorship.
- Matthew Tripp says Aussie punters will find BetEasy “very accommodating’
September 24, 2014
Sportsbet founder Matthew Tripp launches BetEasy as the patriotic punters' choice, will be "very accommodating" in taking bets others won't.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018