Tag Archives: beteasy
- The Stars Group revenue surges on UK, Aussie acquisitions
November 7, 2018
PokerStars parent company The Stars Group reports revenue surge following UK and Aussie acquisitions while net earnings tumble.
- BetEasy file legal counterstrike in Sportsbet/Sportingbet fight
October 24, 2018
The Stars Group's BetEasy brand opens second front in war with Paddy Power Betfair's Sportsbet brand over use of Sportingbet trademark.
- The Stars Group’s Aussie acquisitions boost Q2 results
August 13, 2018
The Stars Group reports across-the-board double-digit gains in Q2 thanks to Australian acquisitions and beefed-up online casino product.
- CrownBet, William Hill Australia rebrand as BetEasy
August 2, 2018
Following the acquisition of William Hill Australia's operations, CrownBet has found a new name—BetEasy.
- BetEasy officially rebrands as CrownBet, ready to do battle with foreign firms
March 18, 2015
Australian online betting operator BetEasy officially rebrands as CrownBet after entering into joint venture with Crown Resorts.
- Crown, BetEasy joint venture a “pretty formidable combination”
December 16, 2014
Crown Resorts and BetEasy online betting joint venture to offer Australian-owned/operated alternative to international-owned competition.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018