Tag Archives: beteasy
- The Stars Group’s Aussie acquisitions boost Q2 results
August 13, 2018
The Stars Group reports across-the-board double-digit gains in Q2 thanks to Australian acquisitions and beefed-up online casino product.
- CrownBet, William Hill Australia rebrand as BetEasy
August 2, 2018
Following the acquisition of William Hill Australia's operations, CrownBet has found a new name—BetEasy.
- BetEasy officially rebrands as CrownBet, ready to do battle with foreign firms
March 18, 2015
Australian online betting operator BetEasy officially rebrands as CrownBet after entering into joint venture with Crown Resorts.
- Crown, BetEasy joint venture a “pretty formidable combination”
December 16, 2014
Crown Resorts and BetEasy online betting joint venture to offer Australian-owned/operated alternative to international-owned competition.
- Crown Resorts, BetEasy planning venture; Tatts Group’s $540m pokie payday okayed
December 4, 2014
Crown Resorts registers new Crown Bet trademark as talks with Matthew Tripp's BetEasy continue; Tatts Group's $540m pokies payday upheld.
- Betfred closes Aussie operations; BetEasy scores $50m AFL sponsorship
December 2, 2014
Betfred closes Australian betting site six months after launch; Matthew Tripp's BetEasy scores $50m Australian Football League sponsorship.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018