Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- iPoker skins exit Slovakia ahead of domain-blocking crackdown
June 21, 2017
iPoker network skins announce exit from Slovakia's online gambling market ahead of country's plan to begin blocking domains of unauthorized sites.
- Betclic Everest gives up on Belgium after one year
May 10, 2017
Betclic Everest Group has closed its Belgian-licensed online gambling site after one year, claiming desire to "reposition" focus on its French home market.
- Bet-at-home closes out 2016 with best ever quarter
March 7, 2017
Betclic Everest Group's German-facing subsidiary Bet-at-home closes out 2016 with its best quarterly performance on record.
- Betclic grows in-play offering with Betgenius deal
November 2, 2016
Betgenius, has been selected by Betclic to become its primary provider of in-play trading for both its Betclic and Expekt brands.
- Betclic Everest wins Portuguese online casino license
October 13, 2016
Betclic Everest Group given Portugal's second online casino license; Portuguese poker players tell government to pull the cork out.
- Betclic & Expekt Launch Colossus Pools for Euros 2016
May 31, 2016
Colossus Bets, today announced that its pools products including the flagship Pick 7 €10,000,000 Colossus.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014