Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- Bet-at-home closes out 2016 with best ever quarter
March 7, 2017
Betclic Everest Group's German-facing subsidiary Bet-at-home closes out 2016 with its best quarterly performance on record.
- Betclic grows in-play offering with Betgenius deal
November 2, 2016
Betgenius, has been selected by Betclic to become its primary provider of in-play trading for both its Betclic and Expekt brands.
- Betclic Everest wins Portuguese online casino license
October 13, 2016
Betclic Everest Group given Portugal's second online casino license; Portuguese poker players tell government to pull the cork out.
- Betclic & Expekt Launch Colossus Pools for Euros 2016
May 31, 2016
Colossus Bets, today announced that its pools products including the flagship Pick 7 €10,000,000 Colossus.
- Betclic Everest first to launch online in Portugal’s regulated betting market
May 26, 2016
Betclic Everest becomes first operator to launch online sports betting site in Portugal's regulated market; Santa Casa now says it wants in.
- Betclic returns to Belgium gambling market via B+ license
May 23, 2016
Betclic Everest Group has re-entered Belgium’s online gambling market after spending several years in the country’s blacklist.
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016