Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- Bet-at-home closes out 2016 with best ever quarter
March 7, 2017
Betclic Everest Group's German-facing subsidiary Bet-at-home closes out 2016 with its best quarterly performance on record.
- Betclic grows in-play offering with Betgenius deal
November 2, 2016
Betgenius, has been selected by Betclic to become its primary provider of in-play trading for both its Betclic and Expekt brands.
- Betclic Everest wins Portuguese online casino license
October 13, 2016
Betclic Everest Group given Portugal's second online casino license; Portuguese poker players tell government to pull the cork out.
- Betclic & Expekt Launch Colossus Pools for Euros 2016
May 31, 2016
Colossus Bets, today announced that its pools products including the flagship Pick 7 €10,000,000 Colossus.
- Betclic Everest first to launch online in Portugal’s regulated betting market
May 26, 2016
Betclic Everest becomes first operator to launch online sports betting site in Portugal's regulated market; Santa Casa now says it wants in.
- Betclic returns to Belgium gambling market via B+ license
May 23, 2016
Betclic Everest Group has re-entered Belgium’s online gambling market after spending several years in the country’s blacklist.
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
European banks will offer bitcoin wallets soon
September 21, 2016