Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- Betclic Everest granted Polish online sports betting license
October 2, 2018
Poland's Ministry of Finance issues online sports betting license to French operator Betclic Everest Group; Unibet still cold-calling Polish punters.
- Betclic, Kindred win French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
March 16, 2018
French gaming regulator ARJEL okays online poker liquidity sharing by online gambling licensees Betclic Everest Group and Kindred Group.
- Betclic takes Pragmatic Play titles
February 28, 2018
Pragmatic Play has signed an agreement with Betclic Everest Group, which will see the operator take on the fast-growing provider’s games for the first time.
- Pariplay Ltd. launches content partnership with Betclic Everest Group
January 16, 2018
Pariplay casino portfolio added to European iGaming operator’s Betclic.com, Expekt.com, and MonteCarloCasino.com brands.
- Portugal taxman claims 66% of Betclic’s online gambling revenue
June 28, 2017
Portuguese online gamblers group lobbies government for tax relief as Betclic reveals it paid nearly 2/3 tax on its Portuguese online revenue.
- iPoker skins exit Slovakia ahead of domain-blocking crackdown
June 21, 2017
iPoker network skins announce exit from Slovakia's online gambling market ahead of country's plan to begin blocking domains of unauthorized sites.
BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
November 7, 2017
Slovakia blacklists first 10 online gambling operators
July 18, 2017