Tag Archives: BetClic Everest Group
- Betclic ditches ‘very competitive’ UK online gambling market
25 October 2019
Betclic Everest Group is the latest to pull its brands from the UK, citing "low performance" in the "very competitive" online gambling market.
- Poland’s state-run online casino driving monopoly’s 2019 sales
21 August 2019
Poland's state-run lottery monopoly Totalizator Sportowy says its new Playtech-powered online casino accounted for over 40% of 2019's sales to date.
- Betclic Everest wins appeal of Italy gambling license rejection
18 July 2019
An Italian court rules that the local gambling regulator illegally rejected Betclic Everest Group's application for a new online gambling license.
- Italy’s sports betting tumbles in June without World Cup boost
8 July 2019
Italy's sports betting market falls nearly 27% in June due to lack of World Cup action, but online casino revenue was up 12.7% year-on-year.
- Betclic takes on Relax Gaming content
Relax Gaming has extended the reach of its ever-growing portfolio of in-house and partner content in an agreement with Betclic Everest Group.
- Betclic Everest Group boosts games portfolio with Nolimit City content
5 July 2019
Nolimit City celebrates latest deal with Betclic Everest Group.
The Biggest Gambling Sport Sponsorship Deals
3 July 2012
Betclic Everest granted Polish online sports betting license
2 October 2018