Tag Archives: Betable
- Betable-Powered Casino, Prospect Hall, Agrees Game Content Deal via Odobo’s Modern Platform
December 21, 2015
Prospect Hall Casino, which is powered by Betable, has teamed up with Odobo and its cutting-edge technology.
- Betable, Big Fish split; CIE to acquire Pacific Interactive; social betting on breakups
February 13, 2014
Caesars Interactive Entertainment to acquire Pacific Interactive; Big Fish Games splits with Betable; myVEGAS tops 2m Facebook fans
- Cashbet looks to rival Betable in taking social gaming into real-money territory
February 4, 2014
Alderney-licensed Cashbet raises funding to compete with Betable in allowing social game firms to enter real-money gambling world.
- Betable raise $18.5m to help kick online gambling industry’s ass
November 6, 2013
Betable raises $18.5m in second round of equity funding which the company plans to spend on adding staff and entering new markets.
- Social casino developers say real-money gambling firms fat, lazy and dumb
October 31, 2013
Bee Cave Games latest to sign on with Betable as social game developers slag off real-money gambling firms at GamesBeat 2013 conference.
- WorldPay and Betable announce alliance
October 9, 2013
WorldPay, a leading global provider of payment and risk services, has announced a contract with Betable.
Chetu Will Be at ICE 2014
January 28, 2014
Global Poker gives up PayPal for WorldPay
July 6, 2018
Worldpay extends real-time payouts to over 50 countries
October 12, 2018