Tag Archives: Bet365
- Bet365 to offer prepaid gambling cards in New Jersey
April 25, 2019
Bet365 has teamed up with EML Payments Ltd., a prepaid payment provider out of Australia, to offer prepaid cards to New Jersey gamblers.
- Bet365 sets up shop in New Jersey, prepares for summer launch
March 12, 2019
UK-based online gambling operator Bet365 has made its first step into New Jersey, signing a lease for a piece of real estate that will most likely serve as its operational center as it plans on making its way across the country.
- Bet365 sues Betio for intellectual property theft; Russia-licensed Bet365 imminent?
February 11, 2019
Betting operator Bet365 sues Bulgarian white label betting tech provider Betio for infringing intellectual property rights; Bet365 seeks Russian license.
- SkyBet and bet365 revealed as launch partners of Perform’s new Opta Fast Player Statistics Feed
February 4, 2019
Perform,has announced two major operators as launch partners of its new real-time Fast Player Statistics Feed, powered by Opta.
- Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen regulatory body issues the first 16 gambling licenses under the market's new regulatory regime, which kicks in Jan. 1, 2019.
- Realistic Games partners Bet365 in Denmark
November 26, 2018
Award-winning casino content supplier Realistic Games has launched games into Denmark for the first time with bet365.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017