Tag Archives: Bet365
- Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Sweden's Lotteriinspektionen regulatory body issues the first 16 gambling licenses under the market's new regulatory regime, which kicks in Jan. 1, 2019.
- Realistic Games partners Bet365 in Denmark
November 26, 2018
Award-winning casino content supplier Realistic Games has launched games into Denmark for the first time with bet365.
- Bet365 gambling revenue up one-quarter in latest annual report
November 20, 2018
Privately-held online gambling giant Bet365 reports revenue up 26% to £2.72b in latest annual report, as wagering turnover rises 12% to £52.6b.
- Bet365 in ‘strategic alliance’ with New York’s Empire Resorts
November 14, 2018
Bet365 inks 20-year betting and online gaming 'strategic alliance' with New York's Empire Resorts; DraftKings launching sportsbook at Resorts Casino Hotel.
- Bet365 signs sponsorship deals with 10 La Liga soccer clubs
August 6, 2018
British online gambling company Bet365 signed deals to sponsor 10 different soccer teams in Spain’s La Liga (The League).
- Poland’s protectionism deals blow to Bet365, Bet-at-home
July 25, 2018
Poland scraps plans for central register of forbidden websites, but online gambling blacklist has done a number of Bet365 and Bet-at-home's Polish traffic.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016