Tag Archives: Bet365
- UK betting operators blink in football streaming rights battle
9 January 2020
UK betting operators agree to waive exclusivity over livestreaming FA Cup matches in a bid to end criticism by media and legislators.
- UK media loses narrow minds over Bet365’s FA Cup livestream
8 January 2020
The UK's anti-gambling media loses their narrow minds over the fact that online betting operator Bet365 was livestreaming FA Cup matches.
- CalvinAyre.com’s most read business stories of 2019
26 December 2019
Here’s a look back at the top five business stories that got the most attention from you, our readers, in 2019.
- Bet365 switching off Germany-facing online casino on Dec. 30
24 December 2019
UK online betting giant Bet365 has reportedly instructed its affiliates to cease all promotion of German-facing online casino products as of December 30.
- Bet365 CEO breaks records with salary for the second time
19 December 2019
The salary of Bet365 founder Denise Coates at over 400 million is one for the record books with reportedly earned around $212,000 an hour.
- Bet365 annual revenue nears £3b as betting handle jumps 23%
17 December 2019
Online gambling operator Bet365 reports annual revenue coming within a whisker of £3b in fiscal 2018-19 as betting handle jumps 23%.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
7 November 2017