Tag Archives: Bet365
- Bet365 to enter US sports betting market with Hard Rock AC
July 3, 2018
Bet365 plants its flag on American shores after striking a sports betting partnership with the new Hard Rock Atlantic City casino.
- Bet365 won’t be the last British bookie to open shop in Malta
May 22, 2018
The European gaming investment scene right now looks even more uncertain than Werner Heisenberg himself.
- Report: Bet365 moving Gibraltar ops to Malta post-Brexit
May 20, 2018
Times of Malta reports that online gambling operator Bet365 is relocating 1,000 Gibraltar-based staff to Malta following UK's exit from the European Union.
- Italy’s online betting revenue jumps nearly 60% in 2017
January 11, 2018
Italy's online sports betting market revenue jumped by nearly 60% in 2017, online casino up nearly one-third, while poker cash games decline.
- Bet365 claims partial victory in EU trademark war
December 14, 2017
UK online gambling operator Bet365 wins partial victory in its multi-year efforts to trademark its brand in European Union member states.
- Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Italy's regulated online sports betting market reports revenue jumping nearly 90% in November, while online poker liquidity sharing plans stall.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017