Tag Archives: Bet365
- Bet365 signs sponsorship deals with 10 La Liga soccer clubs
August 6, 2018
British online gambling company Bet365 signed deals to sponsor 10 different soccer teams in Spain’s La Liga (The League).
- Poland’s protectionism deals blow to Bet365, Bet-at-home
July 25, 2018
Poland scraps plans for central register of forbidden websites, but online gambling blacklist has done a number of Bet365 and Bet-at-home's Polish traffic.
- Bet365 goes live with High 5 Games portfolio
High 5 Games has recently made significant strides in growing its "mobile ready" game portfolio through its' Remote Game Server known as High 5 VAULT.
- Bet365 to enter US sports betting market with Hard Rock AC
July 3, 2018
Bet365 plants its flag on American shores after striking a sports betting partnership with the new Hard Rock Atlantic City casino.
- Bet365 won’t be the last British bookie to open shop in Malta
May 22, 2018
The European gaming investment scene right now looks even more uncertain than Werner Heisenberg himself.
- Report: Bet365 moving Gibraltar ops to Malta post-Brexit
May 20, 2018
Times of Malta reports that online gambling operator Bet365 is relocating 1,000 Gibraltar-based staff to Malta following UK's exit from the European Union.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018