Tag Archives: Bet365
- Italy’s online betting revenue jumps nearly 60% in 2017
January 11, 2018
Italy's online sports betting market revenue jumped by nearly 60% in 2017, online casino up nearly one-third, while poker cash games decline.
- Bet365 claims partial victory in EU trademark war
December 14, 2017
UK online gambling operator Bet365 wins partial victory in its multi-year efforts to trademark its brand in European Union member states.
- Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Italy's regulated online sports betting market reports revenue jumping nearly 90% in November, while online poker liquidity sharing plans stall.
- bet365 lands fourth consecutive Best Bookmaker title at the SBC Awards
December 7, 2017
Sports betting giant bet365 capped a triumphant night at the SBC Awards by collecting the headline Bookmaker of the Year prize for the fourth year in a row.
- Bet365’s Denise Coates earns twice as much as Stoke City’s entire squad
November 13, 2017
Bet365’s Denise Coates becomes the highest paid female boss in British corporate history.
- Bet365, Planetwin365 war for Italy’s online sports betting crown
November 9, 2017
SKS365 Group's Planetwin365 brand tops Italy's online sports betting turnover charts, but Bet365 is the unquestioned online betting revenue king.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017