Tag Archives: Belle Corporation
- Belle sees revenue jump 10% thanks to City of Dreams casino
July 31, 2018
Belle Corp saw its net income increase by 10.2%, reaching $17.3 million, supported by high volume of gaming income share at City of Dreams Manila.
- City of Dreams lifts Belle Corp’s 2017 bottom line to $67.5M
March 5, 2018
Vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams has lifted the consolidated net income of Philippine-listed gaming and property firm Belle Corp. by 13% in 2017.
- Belle Corp net profit jumps 37% on high gaming revenue
November 6, 2017
Belle Corp. surged by 37 percent in the first nine months of the year on the back of solid gaming revenue.
- City of Dreams boosts Belle Corp H1 net profit
August 4, 2017
Belle Corp. posted a 93 percent net profit gain in the first half of 2017 as it rides on the vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams Manila.
- City of Dreams sends Belle Corp’s earnings soaring by 64%
November 10, 2016
Belle Corporation saw its earnings jump 64 percent in the first nine months of 2016 as the group unlocked higher earnings from City of Dreams manila.
- Belle Corp. Rescinds Agreement with Leisure Resorts
November 8, 2016
Belle Corporation has rescinded its revenue-sharing agreement with gaming investor Leisure Resorts World Corporation (LRWC).