Tag Archives: Belle Corporation
- Belle Corp posts 23 percent loss in profit for third quarter
28 October 2019
Belle Corp took a very big hit from the Philippine lottery ban, which dug deep into their revenues until the ban was lifted.
- Belle Corp revenue dragged down in the first half of 2019 by lotteries
30 July 2019
Belle Corp. has reported its financial situation for the first half of the year, and indicates that its consolidated net income dropped 11% over the same period last year.
- Belle Corp posts record revenue in 2018
5 March 2019
Bell Corp, owners of the City of Dreams Manila Resort and Casino, saw revenue increases across the board in 2018.
- City of Dreams Manila investor increases 2018 dividend
26 February 2019
Premium Leisure Corp, whose parent company, Belle Corp., owns a piece of City of Dreams Manila, has declared a cash dividend of $0.00097 per share.
- Henry Sy passes at 94
21 January 2019
He was the man behind SM Investments Corp., as well as Belle Corp., which invested in Melco-owned City of Dreams Manila.
- Belle Corp year-to-date income up despite lower Q3
29 October 2018
Belle Corporation reported lower net income during the third quarter, even as year-to-date profits went up slightly.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018