Tag Archives: Belle Corporation
- Belle Corp year-to-date income up despite lower Q3
October 29, 2018
Belle Corporation reported lower net income during the third quarter, even as year-to-date profits went up slightly.
- Belle sees revenue jump 10% thanks to City of Dreams casino
July 31, 2018
Belle Corp saw its net income increase by 10.2%, reaching $17.3 million, supported by high volume of gaming income share at City of Dreams Manila.
- City of Dreams lifts Belle Corp’s 2017 bottom line to $67.5M
March 5, 2018
Vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams has lifted the consolidated net income of Philippine-listed gaming and property firm Belle Corp. by 13% in 2017.
- Belle Corp net profit jumps 37% on high gaming revenue
November 6, 2017
Belle Corp. surged by 37 percent in the first nine months of the year on the back of solid gaming revenue.
- City of Dreams boosts Belle Corp H1 net profit
August 4, 2017
Belle Corp. posted a 93 percent net profit gain in the first half of 2017 as it rides on the vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams Manila.
- City of Dreams sends Belle Corp’s earnings soaring by 64%
November 10, 2016
Belle Corporation saw its earnings jump 64 percent in the first nine months of 2016 as the group unlocked higher earnings from City of Dreams manila.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017