Tag Archives: Belle Corporation
- City of Dreams lifts Belle Corp’s 2017 bottom line to $67.5M
March 5, 2018
Vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams has lifted the consolidated net income of Philippine-listed gaming and property firm Belle Corp. by 13% in 2017.
- Belle Corp net profit jumps 37% on high gaming revenue
November 6, 2017
Belle Corp. surged by 37 percent in the first nine months of the year on the back of solid gaming revenue.
- City of Dreams boosts Belle Corp H1 net profit
August 4, 2017
Belle Corp. posted a 93 percent net profit gain in the first half of 2017 as it rides on the vibrant gambling activity in City of Dreams Manila.
- City of Dreams sends Belle Corp’s earnings soaring by 64%
November 10, 2016
Belle Corporation saw its earnings jump 64 percent in the first nine months of 2016 as the group unlocked higher earnings from City of Dreams manila.
- Belle Corp. Rescinds Agreement with Leisure Resorts
November 8, 2016
Belle Corporation has rescinded its revenue-sharing agreement with gaming investor Leisure Resorts World Corporation (LRWC).
- Belle Corp.’s H1 net income up 10%
August 10, 2016
Net income of Belle Corporation rose 10 percent in the first six months of 2016, thanks to the stellar performance of City of Dreams Manila.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017