Tag Archives: Belgium
- Belgium’s restrictive new online gambling rules close to reality
January 16, 2018
Belgium's restrictive new online gambling rules inch closer to reality as the three-month European Commission standstill period draws to a close.
- Belgium’s Star Casino has 1,000 billboards pulled for being sexist
January 5, 2018
Belgian public transport operator pulls over 1,000 StarCasino.be billboards featuring naked woman after complaints of sexism.
- Belgian court rules online gambling sites can’t offer more than one product from same URL
November 10, 2017
Belgium's Constitutional Court rules that Belgian-licensed online gambling operators can't offer more than one type of product from a single URL.
- Catena Media buy PokerScout; Belgium affiliates on death watch
November 2, 2017
Mega-affiliate Catena Media pays $350k for US-facing PokerScout.com; Belgian market affiliates face extinction under proposed regulatory changes.
- Belgium ministers approve gambling advertising curbs
October 16, 2017
Belgium's Council of Ministers give their blessing to proposed new restrictions on gambling advertising and plans to trim number of betting shops.
- Belgian police gambled online using private citizens’ data
October 9, 2017
Dozens of Belgian police under investigation for allegedly using private citizens' data to open online gambling accounts and wager large amounts of money.
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
Catena Media buy PokerScout; Belgium affiliates on death watch
November 2, 2017
World Cup review: Belgium makes it six through to the finals
September 5, 2017
Betclic Everest gives up on Belgium after one year
May 10, 2017