Tag Archives: Belgium
- Nintendo withdraws support for 2 games in Belgium over loot boxes
May 22, 2019
Nintendo, always the good guy of video gaming, has done the right thing by withdrawing loot boxes from Belgium.
- ARC and Ladbrokes Belgium sign longterm agreeement
April 9, 2019
Ladbrokes Belgium has contracted to take Arena Racing Company’s European Racing Channel into its network of shops in Belgium.
- Electronic Arts hoist white flag in war over Belgian loot boxes
January 30, 2019
Electronic Arts agrees to remove controversial 'loot boxes' from its Belgian version of FIFA video game to comply with local gambling laws.
- Belgium mulls sanctions against Betway over lack of transparency
January 24, 2019
Belgium Gaming Commission opens sanctions procedure against Betway over "lack of transparency" re ownership, prosecutors involved.
- Evolution Gaming, Ardent Group team up for live casino TV show
November 13, 2018
Evolution Gaming and Belgian casino operator Ardent Group team up on nightly live casino television program on Belgium's Q2 channel.
- Belgium gives Ladbrokes a slap on the wrist
August 15, 2018
Belgium has reportedly punished the Ladbrokes for breaking gaming regulations and has ordered it to not offer any gambling activities for a day next month.
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013
5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
February 5, 2019