Tag Archives: Belgian Gaming Commission
- Belgium latest to rule video game loot boxes are illegal gambling
April 25, 2018
The Belgian Gaming Commission rules that paid 'loot boxes' in video games are illegal games of chance under Belgian gambling laws.
- Belgian regulator probes Star Wars Battlefront II, Overwatch over lootbox gambling
November 16, 2017
Disney and Electronic Arts (EA) latest video game collaboration Star Wars Battlefront II has already caught the attention of many for all the wrong reasons.
- Belgian court rules online gambling sites can’t offer more than one product from same URL
November 10, 2017
Belgium's Constitutional Court rules that Belgian-licensed online gambling operators can't offer more than one type of product from a single URL.
- Belgium ministers approve gambling advertising curbs
October 16, 2017
Belgium's Council of Ministers give their blessing to proposed new restrictions on gambling advertising and plans to trim number of betting shops.
- Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
The Belgian Gaming Commission's latest market report indicates that online gambling accounts for roughly one-third of the total revenue generated.
- Malta Gaming Authority disavows links to 10 gambling sites
February 21, 2017
The Malta Gaming Authority says it has no connections with 10 different online gambling sites claiming Malta regulatory link.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017