Tag Archives: beckys affiliated
- Becky’s Affiliated: How iGaming affiliates can learn and earn from the journey of Ian Sims
July 27, 2017
Making a healthy living as an iGaming affiliate is harder than ever, something affiliates are reminded of every time they attend an iGaming Business affiliate conference. Affiliates who have been in the business for ten years plus will often talk of the “good old days” and those who made “easy”...
- Becky’s Affiliated: A call for Corporate Social Responsibility, inspiration from our gambling industry peers
July 20, 2017
As we travel to conference after gambling conference, we mostly focus on increasing revenue, the latest products, how to acquire and retain customers, M&As and so on. At WGES 2017, I was refreshed as I listened to an inspiring presentation led by Jan Jones, EVP of Public Policy and Corporate...
- Becky’s Affiliated: The Peerplays blockchain and why the gambling industry should take notice
July 13, 2017
Continuing on with my recent theme of Bitcoin and blockchain, this edition of Becky’s Affiliated is dedicated to the Peersplays blockchain and how it has the potential to revolutionize the betting industry as we know it. I spoke with the senior management of the non-profit organization Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association...
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Blockchain can revolutionize the online gambling industry with DAO.Casino
July 6, 2017
Several weeks ago my friend Eric Benz, one of my “go to guys” for anything Bitcoin and Blockchain, pointed me in the direction of DAO.Casino so I could educate our readers on “why this gaming protocol is so revolutionary for gaming as a whole”. According to DAO.Casino, their protocol is...
- Becky’s Affiliated: The inspiring story behind Onfido’s machine learning innovation
June 29, 2017
For any of you who follow my column, you’re already aware of my passion for innovation and I absolutely love profiling young, passionate professionals innovating in a competitive space. Onfido is a “RegTech” company helping clients determine who they can trust in a digital world using machine learning technology. The...
- Becky’s Affiliated: The important role of failure in learning & the pursuit of innovation
June 22, 2017
“Failure plays an important role in innovation because it offers cycles of learning if you fail early, fail often and learn from your mistakes. If you keeping failing for the same reasons and do nothing about it, that's the definition of insanity”- Dr. Samuel H. Liggero, Professor of the Practice,...
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017
The Industry Eye – Season 2 Episode 8
March 17, 2017