Tag Archives: Battle of Malta
- The Battle of Malta heats up as Malta Poker Festival enters the fight
February 22, 2018
A twist for Battle of Malta after creator Ivonne Montealegre created the Malta Poker Festival to compete with the Casino Malta's newly acquired asset.
- Net Gaming sells ‘Battle of Malta’ to Casino Malta
February 15, 2018
Net Gaming Europe AB has sold the concept, trademark and brand domain name for the tournament The Battle of Malta to Casino Malta Limited for €300,000.
- 2 Barrels: farm manager with no money wins Battle of Malta; PokerNews own goal
November 8, 2017
Two Barrels for you including a farm manager who couldn’t afford to buy breakfast winning the largest Battle of Malta of all time, & news on Ferguson saga.
- Gaëlle Garcia Diaz replaces Maria Ho as host of Battle of Malta
March 3, 2017
Gaëlle Garcia Diaz replaces Maria Ho as the host of Europe’s hottest low buy-in tournament, the Battle of Malta which will take place on Nov 2-27, 2017
- The PokerListings Battle of Malta Influences National GDP
October 23, 2015
The PokerListings BOM event contributes towards 12% of the Maltese nations GDP according to Paul Bugeja.
- Antoan Katsarov Triumphs at the Battle of Malta
November 12, 2014
Antoan Katsarov triumphs at the PokerListings Battle of Malta, after defeating Alan Brincat, in heads-up action, to take the first prize.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
McGregor strikes deal with Betsafe
August 10, 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016