Tag Archives: bankruptcy
- Fate of Europe’s oldest casino uncertain as bankruptcy talks continue
January 29, 2019
Casino di Campione in Italy was reportedly the oldest casino in Europe. At least, that was until it was forced to close this year.
- More junior creditors sign on to Caesars’ restructuring plan
August 2, 2016
Caesars Entertainment says 37% of junior creditors now support sweetened restructuring plan for its bankrupt main unit CEOC.
- Bankruptcy judge gives Caesars creditors the okay to vote on restructuring
June 23, 2016
US Bankruptcy Judge Benjamin Goldgar tells Caesars creditors they can begin voting on restructuring, sets Jan. 2017 confirmation hearing.
- Caesars Entertainment wins temporary reprieve of creditor lawsuits
June 15, 2016
Bankruptcy judge grants Caesars Entertainment temporary reprieve from creditor lawsuits but warns company this is their last chance.
- Caesars improves restructuring offer but junior creditors appear unimpressed
May 18, 2016
Caesars Entertainment adds a couple billion bucks to its bankruptcy restructuring offer but junior creditors appear less than impressed.
- Caesars bankruptcy gets messier thanks to financial adviser’s extramarital tryst
April 1, 2016
Bankruptcy judge tosses investigation by Caesars Entertainment financial adviser after judge learns she had affair with Caesars attorney.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017