Tag Archives: bankruptcy
- More junior creditors sign on to Caesars’ restructuring plan
August 2, 2016
Caesars Entertainment says 37% of junior creditors now support sweetened restructuring plan for its bankrupt main unit CEOC.
- Bankruptcy judge gives Caesars creditors the okay to vote on restructuring
June 23, 2016
US Bankruptcy Judge Benjamin Goldgar tells Caesars creditors they can begin voting on restructuring, sets Jan. 2017 confirmation hearing.
- Caesars Entertainment wins temporary reprieve of creditor lawsuits
June 15, 2016
Bankruptcy judge grants Caesars Entertainment temporary reprieve from creditor lawsuits but warns company this is their last chance.
- Caesars improves restructuring offer but junior creditors appear unimpressed
May 18, 2016
Caesars Entertainment adds a couple billion bucks to its bankruptcy restructuring offer but junior creditors appear less than impressed.
- Caesars bankruptcy gets messier thanks to financial adviser’s extramarital tryst
April 1, 2016
Bankruptcy judge tosses investigation by Caesars Entertainment financial adviser after judge learns she had affair with Caesars attorney.
- Et Tu, Junior Creditore? Then Fall Caesars
October 20, 2015
What would the meltdown really look like? It would be a transfer of assets from Caesars equity holders to Caesars junior creditors.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017