Tag Archives: bangladesh
- Philippine DOJ clears junket operators in Bangladeshi bank heist
September 8, 2017
The Philippine DOJ has affirmed the dismissal of a criminal case filed against two junket operators earlier tagged in last year’s Bangladeshi bank heist.
- Philippine DOJ indicts Bangladeshi bank heist figures
April 24, 2017
Philippines Dept. of Justice indicts former RCBC bank manager and owners of Philrem remittance firm for their roles in 2016's great Bangladeshi bank heist.
- US says North Korea culprit behind Bangladeshi bank heist
March 23, 2017
US federal prosecutors reportedly preparing charges that will finger North Korea as the mastermind behind last year's $81m Bangladeshi bank heist.
- Appellate court halts order to stop gambling at Bangladeshi clubs
December 19, 2016
Clubs at Bangladesh can finally heave a sigh of relief. For the next eight weeks, that is.
- Supreme Court orders Bangladeshi gov’t to stop gambling at clubs
December 9, 2016
Bangladesh’s Supreme Court is upholding the order that bans gambling activities, such as dice, card and housie, at 13 clubs across the country.
- Philippine bank fined record sum over its role in Bangladeshi bank heist
August 5, 2016
Philippine regulators slap $21.3m fine on Rizal Commercial Banking Corp for its role in the Bangladeshi central bank cyber heist.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017