Tag Archives: Bahamas
- 1Click Games launches new gaming site for Bahamian lottery giant
1 February 2016
1Click Games has announced the launch of new online gaming site for FML, leading gaming operator in the Bahamas since 1999.
- Three Poker Nuggets: Pieces of Cash Action on Twitch; Greek Warfare in the Bahamas; The Baccarat Story
12 January 2016
Randall offering a piece of his cash game action on Twitch, Sotiropoulos winning in the Bahamas, and a remarkable degen story from the PH.
- Sol Kerzner tipped as frontrunner to take over stalled Baha Mar casino project
12 November 2015
Sun International founder Sol Kerzner reportedly emerges as frontrunner to take over stalled $3.5b Baha Mar project in the Bahamas.
- Chinese bank forecloses on Baha Mar, pushing Sarkis Izmirlian to the sidelines
3 November 2015
Export-Import Bank of China convinces court to appoint receiver for $3.5b Baha Mar project, leaving developer Sarkis Izmirlian on sidelines.
- Baha Mar may not open for another year; Izmirlian told to “do what is necessary”
28 October 2015
Liquidation of the troubled $3.5b Baha Mar resort casino project in the Bahamas pushed back three weeks in order to keep parties talking.
- Troubled Baha Mar project lays off 2,000 workers as stakeholder talks go nowhere
23 October 2015
Stalled $3.5b Baha Mar resort casino project in the Bahamas lays off 2,000 staff as talks between developer, backer and contractor continue.
Two Baha Mar execs turfed after Colombian hooker arrests
27 February 2018
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
6 December 2017
Baha Mar preps new marketing campaign; ownership unresolved
3 November 2017