Tag Archives: Bahamas
- Gaming industry shows support for Hurricane Dorian-hit Bahamas
5 September 2019
Hurricane Dorian hit land as a furious Category 5 storm with the northern islands were hit the hardest, including Grand Bahama.
- Bahamas new tax regime for web shop revenue, punters’ winnings
24 July 2019
The Bahamas government agrees on a new variable tax regime governing 'web shop' operators' revenue and their customers' winnings.
- Poker Central create Super High Roller Bowl Bahamas; ink MILLIONS deal
11 July 2019
Poker Central will stream partypoker MILLIONS live content after securing exclusive rights that include a Super High Roller Bowl Bahamas during MILLIONS World.
- Sarkis Izmirlian lands first legal punch in Baha Mar fraud suit
26 January 2019
New York Supreme Court dismisses bid by Baha Mar's Chinese construction firm to keep Sarkis Izmirlian fraud lawsuit out of public eye.
- Fatal shooting at Bahamas web shop could increase oversight
27 August 2018
A fatal shooting at a Bahamas 'web shop' could bring extra scrutiny of a sector that is facing new taxes as of September 1.
- Bahamas delays new tax on web shop punters’ gambling deposits
23 July 2018
The Bahamas government says it will delay the imposition of a new 5% tax on web shop customer deposits due to need to re-certify operator platforms.
Two Baha Mar execs turfed after Colombian hooker arrests
27 February 2018
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
6 December 2017
Baha Mar preps new marketing campaign; ownership unresolved
3 November 2017