Tag Archives: baccarat
- VIP sues Crown Resorts over “misleading and deceptive” baccarat monitor
July 7, 2015
A Chinese VIP gambler files lawsuit against Crown Resorts, arguing that technical glitch at baccarat table should negate his $17m losses.
- All Asia Dealers Championship (AADC)
May 22, 2015
Inaugural edition of the annual event to honor the front line of the Gaming Industry.
- All Asia Dealer’s Championship inaugural edition at G2E Asia 2015
May 12, 2015
G2E Asia is back and will be held on May 19–21. This year will also mark the inaugural edition of All Asia Dealer’s Championship.
- DEQ and LT Game Forge Global Partnership to Deliver EZ Baccarat® On Live Multi-Game Systems Worldwide and Table Games in Asia
April 9, 2015
DEQ Systems Corp. and LT Game today announced a global partnership to deliver DEQ’s EZ Baccarat® game on LT Game’s Live Multi-Game systems.
- Nevada casino revenue flat in July but online poker slips back under $1m
August 28, 2014
Nevada casinos report flat revenue in July despite baccarat gains; online poker revenue slips back below $1m and sportsbooks suffer.
- Phil Ivey’s attorneys say Borgata’s “only valid complaint is that it lost” $9.6m
July 30, 2014
Phil Ivey's attorneys call Borgata casino a sore loser for trying to reclaim $9.6m it says Ivey unfairly won by 'edge sorting' cards.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017