Tag Archives: Australia
- Aussie regulator probing Tatts v. Lottoland ‘misinformation’ campaign
May 24, 2018
Gaming regulators in the Australian state of New South Wales opens probe into Tatts Group's campaign against online lottery betting operator Lottoland.
- Digital segment lifts Aristocrat’s H1 net profit
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd. grew 2.8 percent in the first half of its fiscal year, fueled by more than three-fold growth in its digital segment.
- MP Wilkie wants UK FOBT policy adopted in Australia
May 18, 2018
Australian independent MP Andrew Wilkie was taking notes as the UK government announced its new policy on fixed-odds betting terminals (FOBTs).
- Aussie online bookie Neds fined for inducing NSW punters
May 17, 2018
New South Wales gaming regulator fines Australian online bookmaker Neds A$18,000 for five violations of NSW's 'inducement' laws.
- Tabcorp biggest winner in Victoria’s softer point-of-consumption tax—analysts
May 16, 2018
Tabcorp hit the jackpot in Victoria when the state decided to impose a lower point-of-consumption tax, according to several financial analysts.
- Australia’s online bookies score tax victory in Victoria
May 14, 2018
Australia-facing online betting firms have found refuge in Victoria after most of the states in the land down under agreed to impose a punitive 15% tax.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016