Tag Archives: Australia
- Plan by Aquis to launch casino in Canberra nixed
December 14, 2018
After ACT only authorized 200 slot machines, the negotiations of the redevelopment stalled, with Aquis trying to decide how it could back out.
- Australia’s new national gambling framework finally going ahead
November 29, 2018
Australia will finally introduce its new National Consumer Protection Framework after Queensland signed on to the new responsible gambling controls.
- ‘Competitive’ Aussie market leads to lower profit forecast for Ainsworth
November 26, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd (AGT) expects lower profits and revenue year on year for the first half of the fiscal year 2019.
- GVC bolsters Aussie online betting presence with Neds acquisition
November 22, 2018
GVC Holdings bolsters Australian online betting presence by acquiring betting startup Neds, which will continue to operate alongside Ladbrokes Australia.
- WSOP International stop gets bigger
November 16, 2018
The WSOP International Circuit is heading to Australia at the end of the month for what is going to be a huge tournament.
- Delaware North pays $137m for SkyCity Darwin casino
November 8, 2018
Buffalo-based gaming and hospitality giant Delaware North to pay AU$188m for SkyCity Entertainment Group's Darwin casino.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018