Tag Archives: Australia
- Weekly Gaming Market Review February 21
21 February 2020
Macau reopens to little fanfare, more coronavirus infections, prices are climbing in the United States while momentum stocks ignore all bad news and just keep surging.
- The Star Ent’s casinos suffer lowest VIP win rate in 12 years
20 February 2020
Australian casino operator The Star Entertainment Group bucks trend by posting VIP turnover gains but posts lowest VIP win rate in 12 years.
- Crown Resorts sees fewer VIP gamblers but robs them blind
19 February 2020
Aussie casino operator Crown Resorts saw far fewer VIP gamblers in fiscal H1, but fortunately, these VIPs couldn't play baccarat to save their lives.
- Tabcorp’s wagering lags under weight of TAB/UBET integration
18 February 2020
Australian gambling operator Tabcorp reports revenue up in fiscal H1 as lottery gains compensate for struggling wagering unit.
- Aussie competition watchdog cool with Flutter-Stars merger
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission says it has no issues with proposed merger of Flutter Entertainment and The Stars Group.
- Aussie regulator will appeal court ruling barring Melco document release
Told they don’t have the authority of a Royal Commission, the NSW ILGA will take it to a higher court.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
10 January 2018