Tag Archives: Australia
- Asian VIP gamblers treat The Star like dogs treat fire hydrants
February 16, 2018
Australian casino operator The Star Entertainment Group reports 77% profit plunge as Chinese VIP gamblers go on epic hot streak.
- Tabcorp IT staffer cashed $600k worth of fake winning wagers
February 15, 2018
A former IT staffer at Australian sports betting operator Tabcorp Holdings sentenced to 25 months for cashing in $600k worth of fake winning tickets.
- Kindred launch new Romanian online casino brand VladCazino
February 14, 2018
Kindred Group launch new Romania-facing brand VladCazino; Unibet resume advertising on Australian free-to-air TV after two-year absence.
- Tabcorp profit falls on Tatts merger costs, Sun Bets suckiness
February 8, 2018
Aussie betting operator Tabcorp Holdings sees profit plunge in fiscal H1 on Tatts Group merger costs and continued struggles at UK-facing Sun Bets site.
- Nick Xenophon’s political party concedes defeat in pokies war
February 7, 2018
Habitual gambling scold Nick Xenophon’s political party has waved the white flag, concluding its war against poker machines in pubs and clubs.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Ex-Ladbrokes Australia boss to roll-out new online lottery
September 4, 2017