Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City under state control for 3 more years
September 21, 2018
The state of New Jersey will continue overseeing the fiscal recovery of Atlantic City until 2021, the Office of the Governor announced.
- Atlantic City casinos close out summer with $304m August
September 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos reported a strong August showing, driven by new verticals, new operators and slots and table game strength.
- Borgata suggest Ivey can play in $100 online games in edge sorting update
August 20, 2018
The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa want their $10.1m back from Phil Ivey but the latter's legal team are doing everything in their power to delay its return.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City’s debut outshines Ocean Resort Casino
August 15, 2018
Hard Rock Atlantic City casino has solid debut in its first full month of operation, while Ocean Resort Casino stumbles out of the gate.
- New Jersey sports betting ops handle $40.7m in July
August 14, 2018
New Jersey sportsbooks handle $40.7m in July, their first full month of operation, eclipsing the $16.4m the books handled in their first two weeks in June.
- Atlantic Club finds a buyer
August 13, 2018
New Jersey’s Stockton University had its eyes set on the site and the deal has now been approved by the public university’s board of trustees.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
PokerStars to United States: we’ll be back in 2014
December 31, 2013