Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City casino slots and table win slumps in September
October 16, 2019
Falling slots drag down Atlantic City casino gaming revenue in September, while city gets new leader after yet another mayor exits under corruption charges.
- Golden Nugget owner: Atlantic City can’t support nine casinos
September 18, 2019
Golden Nugget owner Tilman Fertitta says Atlantic City can't support nine casinos, predicts the market is headed for a repeat of 2014 market implosion.
- Atlantic City’s Ocean Casino Resort not quite dead yet
September 16, 2019
For a change, only two of Atlantic City's nine casinos reported negative revenue growth in August, while the Ocean Casino Resort has best month to date.
- Atlantic City casino market continues to contract as more jobs vacated
September 12, 2019
Data showed that casinos in Atlantic City reduce more full-time workforce as compare to part-time positions which expanded, increasing from 2,897 that were seen in August of last year to 3,051 this year.
- Borgata the only Atlantic City casino to post profit gain in Q2
August 23, 2019
Atlantic City casino profits fell by double-digits again in Q2, while the Borgata was the only property to post an individual profit rise.
- Hard Rock Atlantic City and Borgata casinos enjoy record July
August 15, 2019
Atlantic City casinos report modest year-on-year revenue gain in July while the Borgata and Hard Rock AC post all-time property records.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018