Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City’s Borgata goes all in on sports gambling
May 23, 2019
Borgata led the way in bringing the guests with the best experience into sports, culinary, entertainment, gaming, and nightlife in one place.
- Atlantic City casino profits plunge 30% with two more mouths to feed
May 22, 2019
Atlantic City casino profits fall nearly 30% in Q1, as the combination of two new casinos and sports betting expansion costs takes its toll.
- Atlantic City’s casinos struggling despite new gaming verticals
May 15, 2019
Atlantic City casino revenue rises 8.4% in April, but only one of the 'original' seven casinos shows year-on-year gains, even counting new gaming options.
- Atlantic City union reelects its president to a new three-year term
May 13, 2019
The incumbent president of the Unite Here Local 54 workers union in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Bob McDevitt, is keeping his job.
- US court: Gamblers have to be responsible for own actions
April 30, 2019
A New Jersey appellate court upheld a lower court’s ruling that Harrah’s couldn’t be held responsible for the Massimo Dangelico’s $188,000 debt.
- Atlantic City casinos enjoy March, Ocean Casino Resort rebrands
April 13, 2019
Atlantic City casinos report double-digit revenue gains in March; Ocean Resort Casino's new owners rebrand property as Ocean Casino Resort.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018