Tag Archives: Atlantic City
- Atlantic City casinos post third year of gaming revenue gains
January 15, 2019
Atlantic City casinos report annual brick-and-mortar gaming revenue of $2.51b in 2018, up 4% from 2017 and the third straight year of annual improvements.
- Atlantic City’s Ocean Resort Casino sold to mystery shopper
January 10, 2019
An as-yet unknown individual/company has acquired Atlantic City's Ocean Resort Casino from Bruce Deifik only six months after the property reopened.
- Sale rumors swirl around Atlantic City’s Ocean Resort Casino
Rumors swirl that Atlantic City's struggling Ocean Resort Casino -- the former Revel -- could be up for sale just six months after reopening.
- Atlantic City looking to profit off eSports
December 28, 2018
The Casino Reinvestment Development Authority of Atlantic City has approved $700,000 for investment in esports events.
- Resorts the lone AC casino with revenue gain in November
December 12, 2018
Atlantic City casino gaming revenue rises nearly 13% in November, but only one property -- Resorts Casino Hotel -- posts year-on-year improvement.
- Atlantic City mayor catches break after fisticuffs outside casino
November 28, 2018
Atlantic City Mayor Frank Gillam and Councilman Jeffree Fauntleroy won't face criminal charges following late-night punch-up outside Golden Nugget casino.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018