Tag Archives: Atlanta Falcons
- Oddsmakers expect second half to be higher scoring in Super Bowl
1 February 2018
Last year in Super Bowl 51, Patriots outscored the Atlanta Falcons 31-7 in the second half and overtime after overcoming a record 25-point deficit to win.
- Five teams favored by double digits in Sunday’s NFL betting action
23 November 2017
If you want to know some of the top Super Bowl contenders for this season, all you need to do is take a look at the point spreads for Sunday’s Week 12 games
- Patriots blindside sportsbooks with a second half rally
6 February 2017
Many sportsbooks took a beating on Sunday night after the New England Patriots clawed its way back from a 25-point hole to win the Super Bowl LI.
- The top-10 Super Bowl LI prop bets
3 February 2017
These are real Super Bowl LI prop bets by real gamblers. The percentage reflects where the weight of the money on that specific proposition is leaning.
- Super Bowl 51 Patriots vs. Falcons betting preview
25 January 2017
The New England Patriots overcame losing quarterback Tom Brady for the first 4 games of the 2016 regular season, going 3-1 straight up & against the spread.
- Early Super Bowl LI spread – Patriots given -3.0 against Falcons
23 January 2017
The early Super Bowl LI spread favors the New England Patriots by -3.0 over the Atlanta Falcons.
Dallas Cowboys ink NFL’s first official casino partnership
6 September 2018
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore partners with NFL’s Ravens
19 October 2018
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
1 September 2017
Aaron Hernandez Mother Terri Worked At Sports Betting Ring
12 August 2013