Tag Archives: atg
- Sweden’s Q3 online gambling revenue sinks to new 2019 low
29 October 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator reports that Swedish-licensed online operators generated revenue of SEK3.35b in Q3, the lowest quarterly total this year.
- Betsson takes stake in struggling Swedish rival Global Gaming
16 July 2019
Online gambling operator Betsson takes a 1.8% stake in Swedish rival Global Gaming, boosting the latter company's share price by 55%.
- Leading Swedish operator ATG joins the International Betting Integrity Association
11 June 2019
Leading Swedish betting operator AB Trav och Galopp (ATG) has joined the International Betting Integrity Association.
- Nolimit City selected as new supplier partner by Sweden’s ATG
16 May 2019
An RFP proposal was submitted by Nolimit City which lead to the Software Provider being selected as one of the latest additions to ATG’s growing casino portfolio.
- Yggdrasil seals ATG casino slots content agreement
4 October 2018
Yggdrasil will provide Swedish horse racing operator ATG with its high-quality casino slots games in the soon-to-be regulated Swedish market.