Tag Archives: asian american entertainment
- $12-billion Las Vegas Sands lawsuit delayed a year
28 October 2019
The lawsuit brought against LVS in Macau already had its court date postponed by the city’s Court of First Instance, with no new date announced.
- Las Vegas Sands gets a reprieve in Macau legal case
12 September 2019
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) just gained a little time before having to respond to a lawsuit in Macau.
- Las Vegas Sands facing multibillion-dollar lawsuit in Macau
13 August 2019
A businessman with ties to Las Vegas Sands (LVS) and its operations in Macau is suing the company for a massive amount of money.
- Steve Jacobs says Las Vegas Sands faces “serious political and legal problems” from investigations into Macau officials
7 January 2015
Former Sands China CEO Steve Jacobs okayed to use confidential Sands investigations of Macau officials in his wrongful termination lawsuit.
- Las Vegas Sands hit with $5b lawsuit from former Macau joint venture partner
12 July 2014
Las Vegas Sands hit with $5b lawsuit from former Macau casino license bid partner; Macau anti-graft body studying Wynn Resorts land deal.
- Sands China on the defensive; Credit Suisse up Macau estimates; Macau economic growth figures released
16 March 2012
Sands China comment on lawsuit; Macau estimates up; Economic growth also up
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018