Tag Archives: Asia
- Dov Allin on the strategies for affiliates to succeed in Asia’s key markets
March 13, 2019
The Marketing Cross Media CEO explains some of the key strategies needed to succeed in Asia’s three key markets.
- UpstartDNA’s Anthony Wu: Affiliate marketing is ‘a growing industry’ in Asia
February 26, 2019
UpstartDNA founder and CEO Anthony Wu talks about affiliate marketing in Asia as well as the challenges it faces, especially for the iGaming sector.
- Novomatic agrees to bring gaming equipment to Southeast Asia
February 19, 2019
European based Novomatic signed an agreement with Indo Pacific Gaming (IPG) to bring their gaming equipment to Southeast Asia.
- Asian video gaming revenue to reach $200B by 2030, thanks to eSports
November 23, 2018
According to analysts, eSports could boost gaming revenue across Asia to as much as $200 billion by 2030.
- Sinitic automates customer support for Asia’s iGaming industry
August 22, 2018
Sinitic AI-enabled system solves Asian iGaming customer support automation’s 4 biggest problems.
- Pete Chen wins the WPT Asia Player of Year award; Pliska signs a Golden Knight
May 29, 2018
Two tales from the WPT including Pete Chen winning the Asian Player of the Year award, and more on Las Vegas Golden Knight's announcer Mark Shunock.
Poker is Phil Hellmuth Jr.: YouStake deal shows the man still has it
February 19, 2018
Singapore to overtake Vegas in the casino market
June 7, 2011
World Poker Tour News: Qian Zhi Qiang wins WPT Sanya; Montreal Round-Up
November 23, 2017
WPT Bay 101 Shooting Stars event shoots itself, but is it dead?
October 10, 2017
Cumicon revealed as Cullen Connors; Peters and Finger taking it down
November 30, 2017