Tag Archives: Asia
- Keith McDonnell: Hitting the right balance of taxes and regulation
August 7, 2019
Keith McDonnell explained to us where the sweet spot is for regulation, and how to get into the Asian market.
- Gaming supplier Jade Entertainment increases Asian footprint
June 19, 2019
Jade Entertainment and Gaming Technologies, Inc, is ready to take the region by storm, offering a complete line of products for casinos that make it.
- Dov Allin on the strategies for affiliates to succeed in Asia’s key markets
March 13, 2019
The Marketing Cross Media CEO explains some of the key strategies needed to succeed in Asia’s three key markets.
- UpstartDNA’s Anthony Wu: Affiliate marketing is ‘a growing industry’ in Asia
February 26, 2019
UpstartDNA founder and CEO Anthony Wu talks about affiliate marketing in Asia as well as the challenges it faces, especially for the iGaming sector.
- Novomatic agrees to bring gaming equipment to Southeast Asia
February 19, 2019
European based Novomatic signed an agreement with Indo Pacific Gaming (IPG) to bring their gaming equipment to Southeast Asia.
- Asian video gaming revenue to reach $200B by 2030, thanks to eSports
November 23, 2018
According to analysts, eSports could boost gaming revenue across Asia to as much as $200 billion by 2030.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017
ESports players wagered nearly $5 billion on CS:GO skins in 2016
January 24, 2017