Tag Archives: ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019
- ASEAN Gaming Summit holds another smashing success in Manila
April 1, 2019
The event was billed as the most successful edition to date, with more than 420 attendees registered over the three-day conference.
- ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019: Reducing churn through automation
March 28, 2019
Marketing to new players might seem like the obvious choice to increase revenue, but fighting churn and saving players who might leave could be far more profitable.
- ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019: Producing slots for the modern market
March 27, 2019
A couple of operators and a couple of providers got together to talk about where the slots market is going, and what they’re looking to get out of it.
- ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019: India could see massive growth
March 22, 2019
Ankush Gera of Junglee Games led a round table of several important figures in the Indian gambling industry, including Naveen Goyal of Khel Group, Amar Gahlot of L&S Attorneys, Sudhir Kamath of 9stacks Poker, and Jaydeep Chakravartty of Nektan.
- ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019: Forecasting Asia sports betting
March 21, 2019
Some of the top sports betting minds gathered at the ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019 to discuss where sports betting will go in Asian territories.
- ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019 Day 2 highlights
For Day 2, the ASEAN Gaming Summit 2019 shifted its focus to territories within Asia and the developments happening within their respective gaming space.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018