Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
- David Sachs explains how artificial intelligence is helping players
25 September 2019
AI is faster and better at seeing what the needs of players will be, and it isn’t stealing anyone’s job.
- 1ClickGames forces AI to benefit gaming site operators
1 August 2019
Company’s solution will reduce time, which can be used more effectively by fulfilling other tasks.
- Online poker is dead: Pluribus conquers 6-max No-Limit Hold’em
15 July 2019
It’s official, online poker is dead after artificial intelligence, from the bright minds working at Carnegie Mellon University and Facebook AI Labs, defeats humans and algorithms alike in No-Limit Hold’em Six-handed.
- EPL news: SportNation AI reveals no plot holes; moneybags Big Six; VAR promise
24 June 2019
Three stories from the English Premier League including SportNation’s AI painting a familiar year-end picture, a report on how the ‘Big Six’ remain the ‘Big Six’, and VAR promise.
- Unikrn launches virtual eSports betting, AI-odds streamer betting
14 May 2019
Unikrn launching new virtual eSports betting product plus streamer betting, which uses artificial intelligence to set odds on livestreamed eSports matches.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Facebook uses AI to maximize partnerships with iGaming
4 April 2019
To address the needs of the iGaming industry in addition to many others, Facebook currently uses Machine Learning and AI to drive optimal results.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017