Tag Archives: artificial intelligence
- Pushing the limits of customer support automation in Asia’s niche industries
November 7, 2018
AI-enabled chatbots promise to support customers with instant turnaround, increased agent productivity, and superior data collection for analysis.
- AI-driven compliance-first casino launches
August 1, 2018
Omnia Casino has launched, offering players the ultimate fun, rewarding and responsible gaming experience.
- Libratus wins HPCWire award for defeating the very best HU NLHE humans
November 16, 2017
Artificial Intelligence, Libratus, and the Pittsburgh supercomputer Bridges were amongst the award winners at the SC17 supercomputing conference in Denver.
- PokerStars hire AI experts to help drive innovation
October 12, 2017
After PokerStars hire a couple of AI experts, Lee Davy, goes off on one about the end of the world.
- Worldstar betting licenses Stratagem’s AI powered price feed
September 21, 2017
Stratagem Technologies, has announces a partnership with Worldstar Betting to become a key provider of in-play data, delivering fully-automated, & more
- AI may take over the world, but they will never crack poker commentary
August 30, 2017
The world’s smartest people worry that A.I. will turn the human race into paper clips, but as PokerStars show that it will never crack poker commentary.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018