Tag Archives: arjel
- French gaming regulator to fine ISP’s for not blocking ‘illegal’ sites
4 August 2010
ARJEL, the French gaming regulator, is threatening to fine French internet service providers if they don't block non-licensed gaming sites.
- OddsMatrix Platform Compliant as client Jeux365 is Awarded French License
30 July 2010
Sports betting solution OddsMatrix is now a French compliant with its Media365 client has been awarded a French license to operate Jeux365 in France.
- Full Tilt, PKR, Ladbrokes enter French market
27 July 2010
French egaming regulator ARJEL has approved nine more licences including Full Tilt Poker, PKR and Ladbrokes’ Canal Win sports betting joint venture
- Poker in France — Bodog’s Jonas Ödman takes a critical look
9 July 2010
Bodog Network VP Jonas Ödman analyzes the newly-liberalized French poker market, asks whether it will be a success for either providers or players.
- French online poker and sports betting licenses awarded
28 June 2010
PartyGaming has been licensed by ARJEL, a French regulatory organization to operate online poker and sports betting websites for residents of France.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
2 March 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
9 October 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
19 September 2014