Tag Archives: aquis
- Aquis looks to increase revenue through VIP gambling
May 11, 2018
Aquis Entertainment hopes to increase revenue at its Casino Canberra in Australia by targeting VIPs.
- Casino Canberra’s $5.8M loss in 2016 puts Aquis in a tough spot
March 15, 2017
This week, the Casino Canberra reported a loss of AUD7.7 million (USD5.84 million) for 2016, which, in turn, puts Aquis in a negative position
- Aquis drops casino for Great Barrier Reef resort, leaves Queensland license up for grabs
April 1, 2016
It’s all systems go for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef project, except for one thing—the casino.
- Tony Fung gets Chinese backing for Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino
March 28, 2016
Plans for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino is finally a step closer to development.
- Aquis wants to scale back $8B plans for Cairns mega casino resort
October 16, 2015
Hong Kong gaming tycoon Tony Fung is negotiating to downsize the plan for the $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino resort in Cairns.
- Aquis to give Canberra casino a $330 million makeover
September 16, 2015
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment is giving its newly-purchased Canberra Casino a $330m revamp to lure additional 700,000 visitors a year.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018