Tag Archives: aquis
- Aquis looks to increase revenue through VIP gambling
May 11, 2018
Aquis Entertainment hopes to increase revenue at its Casino Canberra in Australia by targeting VIPs.
- Casino Canberra’s $5.8M loss in 2016 puts Aquis in a tough spot
March 15, 2017
This week, the Casino Canberra reported a loss of AUD7.7 million (USD5.84 million) for 2016, which, in turn, puts Aquis in a negative position
- Aquis drops casino for Great Barrier Reef resort, leaves Queensland license up for grabs
April 1, 2016
It’s all systems go for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef project, except for one thing—the casino.
- Tony Fung gets Chinese backing for Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino
March 28, 2016
Plans for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino is finally a step closer to development.
- Aquis wants to scale back $8B plans for Cairns mega casino resort
October 16, 2015
Hong Kong gaming tycoon Tony Fung is negotiating to downsize the plan for the $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino resort in Cairns.
- Aquis to give Canberra casino a $330 million makeover
September 16, 2015
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment is giving its newly-purchased Canberra Casino a $330m revamp to lure additional 700,000 visitors a year.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016