Tag Archives: apollo global management
- Creditors frown, Caesars celebrates as Illinois approves refinancing plan
July 24, 2014
Creditors bummed as Illinois Gaming Board approves Caesars Entertainment refinancing plan; Caesars' debt worries New York financial watchdog
- IGT confirms it’s exploring sale, GTECH confirms it’s kicking IGT’s tires
June 16, 2014
International Game Technology confirms it's exploring possibility of sale, while GTECH confirms it's among IGT's potential suitors.
- Caesars hatches plan to kick $4.85b can of debt down the road
September 19, 2013
As spotlight turns to Caesars Interactive's WSOP.com launch in Nevada, Caesars Entertainment's owners plan a nearly $5b debt restructuring.
- Sands boots China COO; Caesars targeted by short sellers, state treasurers
September 3, 2013
Sands China has parted ways with COO David Sisk; Caesars Entertainment stock plunges on Tuesday after allegedly targeted by short sellers
- Hedge funds push to restructure Caesars Ent. ahead of debt deadline
June 1, 2013
Hedge funds holding Caesars Entertainment's debt join forces to convince Caesars' owners to restructure ahead of 2015 debt deadline.
- Investing The Hard Way: Caesars’ Big, Stupid Move
April 29, 2013
Vince shares his thoughts on avoiding Caesars Entertainment (CZR) stocks, because of its $21B debt load and exposure to low-growth US market.
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Nevada gaming regulator A.G. Burnett calls it quits
December 12, 2017