Tag Archives: Antigua
- Antigua recognizes Calvin Ayre’s philanthropic, development efforts
16 November 2019
The Governor General of Antigua and Barbuda presents Calvin Ayre with the Faithful & Meritorious Service Cross award for philanthropic, development efforts.
- Antigua seeks WTO mediator to solve US online gambling dispute
22 June 2018
Antigua and Barbuda's ambassador tells World Trade Organization that it may seek mediation to resolve its 15-year online gambling fight with United States.
- Playtech makes $25,000 donation to Barbuda’s ‘Project Home’ initiative
2 May 2018
Playtech GM Nigel Pigott visited Antigua and Barbuda to hand over a check for $25,000 donation to Lady Sandra Williams at the Government House.
- Antigua celebrates PM Gaston Browne’s re-election victory
27 March 2018
CalvinAyre.com congratules Antigua and Barbuda PM Gaston Browne as his Antigua and Barbuda Labour Party pulls of lopsided election victory.
- New resort development announced by the Government of Antigua & The Ayre Group
19 February 2018
A new and unique five star resort will be build in Valley Church Beach, Antigua, the announcement was made by His Excellency Calvin Ayre.
- Ronald Sanders: US to lose face if it won’t follow WTO ruling
30 October 2017
Antiguan Ambassador to the U.S. Ronald Sanders talks about the repercussions of U.S.’ continued disregard of the WTO ruling on Antigua’s case.
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
9 September 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012