Tag Archives: Antigua
- Ronald Sanders: US to lose face if it won’t follow WTO ruling
October 30, 2017
Antiguan Ambassador to the U.S. Ronald Sanders talks about the repercussions of U.S.’ continued disregard of the WTO ruling on Antigua’s case.
- Ronald Sanders: Antigua needs to find money somewhere
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Antiguan Ambassador to the United States Ronald Sanders gives an update on the rebuilding efforts in Barbuda.
- Dr. Patrick Basham: Who are the next Antiguas?
October 11, 2017
Dr. Patrick Basham of Democracy Institute weighs in on the US-Antigua trade dispute and the connection that binds billionaire Calvin Ayre to the case.
- Think-tanker speaks without thinking about Antigua v. USA online gambling trade dispute
Los Angeles Times offers the highest profile coverage to date of Antigua's 14-year quest for justice in its online gambling dispute with the United States.
- US offered Antigua pennies on the dollar to resolve WTO dispute
September 30, 2017
Antigua's Ambassador addresses WTO dispute settlement body regarding America's humiliatingly low offer to resolve online gambling trade dispute.
- How WTO, Antigua, Calvin Ayre Overcome US Hypocrisy: Watch the International Debate
September 27, 2017
Fourteen may also signify the number of failures and successes that a person may have encountered in his lifetime.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
September 9, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
The cost of America’s war on Antigua, Calvin Ayre and online gambling
September 5, 2017