Tag Archives: anti-money laundering
- Fireside chat about Key Compliance and AML issues for Gaming and Online Merchants at Prague Gaming Summit 3
February 5, 2019
Prague Gaming Summit 3 will highlight some of the most important facts about compliance for both operators and software providers.
- 5 casinos in the Philippines register with AML council
July 31, 2018
Five casinos have already registered with the Philippines Anti-Money Laundering Council to comply with international standards.
- U.S. State Department lectures world on gaming industry AML
April 12, 2018
The U.S. State Department is back with its annual report into everything the rest of the world is doing wrong to combat money laundering.
- AMLC issues fresh Philippine casino rules to combat dirty cash
October 24, 2017
Felons will have a more difficult time transferring dirty cash in PH casinos after the country’s AMLC issued fresh rules for the brick-and-mortar facilities
- Philippine AMLC to issue casino regulatory framework next month
September 27, 2017
The Philippine Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) will issue a casino regulatory framework by the third week of October, according to the Manila Bulletin.
- Philippine AML threshold for gaming operators too high?
June 20, 2017
A member of the Philippines' Anti-Money Laundering Council says new $100k transaction threshold for gaming operators could be too high for int'l watchdogs.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017