Tag Archives: anti-money laundering
- AMLC issues fresh Philippine casino rules to combat dirty cash
October 24, 2017
Felons will have a more difficult time transferring dirty cash in PH casinos after the country’s AMLC issued fresh rules for the brick-and-mortar facilities
- Philippine AMLC to issue casino regulatory framework next month
September 27, 2017
The Philippine Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) will issue a casino regulatory framework by the third week of October, according to the Manila Bulletin.
- Philippine AML threshold for gaming operators too high?
June 20, 2017
A member of the Philippines' Anti-Money Laundering Council says new $100k transaction threshold for gaming operators could be too high for int'l watchdogs.
- Philippine casinos one signature away from new AML rules
May 30, 2017
Both chambers of the Philippine legislature approve measures to include gambling operators under the country's Anti-Money Laundering Act.
- New AML rules for Philippine casinos, online gaming operators
May 26, 2017
Philippine legislators expect to approve new anti-money laundering requirements for casino and online gambling operators by next week.
- New EU draft law seeks to monitor bitcoin users
March 15, 2017
The parliament drafted a new proposal that seeks to extend the scope of the AMLD, published in May 2015, to include virtual currencies like bitcoin.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017