Tag Archives: Andy Harris
- Realistic Games CEO Andy Harris resigns
October 3, 2017
Realistic Games CEO Andy Harris has resigned from his post and will leave the supplier in the coming months.
- BetVictor launches Liverpool FC themed slot
July 31, 2017
Realistic Games has developed an exclusive new Liverpool FC slot for BetVictor ahead of the Premier League football season.
- Realistic Games conjures up Rainbow Magic
June 30, 2017
Award-winning casino content supplier Realistic Games has delivered a pot of gold with its latest slot release, Rainbow Magic.
- Realistic Games releases Hot Cross Bunnies
August 22, 2013
British slots and table games supplier Realistic Games has revealed its latest three reel slot game – Hot Cross Bunnies.
- Heads about to roll as Ladbrokes reshuffles
November 3, 2010
It is expected that Ladbrokes will announce on Friday some of the major changes as heads roll as part of Project Galvanise.
Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013