Tag Archives: Andrew Cuomo
- New York demands arbitration to resolve Seneca casino impasse
8 September 2017
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo files papers demanding arbitration to resolve casino revenue-sharing dispute with Seneca Nation of Indians.
- New York threatens Senecas’ Niagara Falls casino monopoly
22 August 2017
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens end to Seneca Nation of Indians' casino exclusivity in Niagara Falls if tribe doesn't resume slots revenue payments.
- Federal complaint: Amaya ex-CEO Baazov made illegal donation to New York guv campaign
9 May 2017
US federal trial of a former Democratic operative fingers Amaya Gaming's ex-CEO David Baazov for making illegal $25k donation to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- New York proposes landmark cybersecurity regulation financial, bitcoin companies
16 September 2016
The United States is about to see its first cybersecurity regulation that aims to protect consumer data and financial institutions.
- Daily fantasy sports returns to action in New York
23 August 2016
DFS is back—and legal—in New York. New York State gaming Commission notified five of the biggest daily fantasy sports operators.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (finally) signs daily fantasy sports legislation
3 August 2016
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo puts his John Hancock on daily fantasy sports legislation, leaving DFS operators breathing sigh of relief.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
4 September 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
2 September 2015
Resorts World Catskills moves up launch date; del Lago downgrade
19 January 2018