Tag Archives: Ameristar Casinos
- Ameristar Casinos drops Western Massachusetts casino plans
December 2, 2012
Citing numerous reasons, Ameristar Casinos scraps Mass. casino plans
- Investing The Hard Way: Can Other US Operators Follow Penn’s Lead?
November 26, 2012
PENN national gaming converted it's assets into investment trusts that increased their stocks, does US regional casino operators need to follow?
- Investing The Hard Way: How and Why Penn National is Splitting Up
November 19, 2012
Shares in Penn National Gaming rose 28.2% after they announced to spin off the ownership in its casinos into a real estate investment trust.
- Caesars Ent. and MGM Resorts lose big in Q3; Ameristar profit falls
November 1, 2012
Caesars Entertainment and MGM Resorts lose triple-digit millions in Q3, while Ameristar Casinos reports 15% drop in profits.
- Ameristar Casinos announces plans for Massachusetts casino
October 23, 2012
The casino operator has spilled the beans, announcing details regarding what has now been priced as a $910 million casino resort spa mega-project.
- RESULTS: WMS Industries, PokerTek, Pinnacle, Tropicana, Ameristar Casinos
May 3, 2012
Financial results from WMS Industries, PokerTek, Pinnacle Entertainment, Tropicana Entertainment Inc. and Ameristar Casinos.
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017
Penn, Pinnacle and Boyd in US regional casino three-way deal
December 18, 2017
Penn National given go-ahead by regulators to acquire Pinnacle
August 31, 2018
Atlantic City casinos close out summer with $304m August
September 12, 2018