Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- David Baazov sues the AMF for $2m promising to donate any win to charity
27 March 2019
David Baazov, is suing the L’Autorite des marches financiers for $2m after they besmirched his name over allegations of illegal inside trading.
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov beats insider trading charges
7 June 2018
Quebec court stays insider trading charges against former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov due to securities regulator's bungled prosecution.
- Baazov cites PokerStars deal doubt as insider trading defense
19 April 2018
Insider trading investigators' interview with ex-CEO of Amaya Gaming David Baazov reveals claims that 2014 acquisition of PokerStars nearly didn't happen.
- Analyst, 3 others hit with Amaya insider trading claims
6 March 2018
The Ontario Securities Commission is investigating an analyst accused of tipping off friends about the 2014 Amaya deal.
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s trial pushed back until April 16
22 February 2018
Ex-Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov's criminal trial for insider trading gets pushed back to April 16 so defense can study mounds of evidence.
- Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
23 January 2018
David Baazov’s insider trading trial will go ahead, after a Quebec judge refused to stay the charges against the former Amaya Gaming CEO.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017