Tag Archives: Amax Holdings
- Amax reports 54 percent decrease in revenue
2 December 2019
Amax expects its Cambodian businesses will help turn the ship around and bring them back to profit.
- Amax changing their name to Century Entertainment International
10 September 2019
In what many speculate is a reboot, Amax has decided it needs a bit of rebranding.
- Amax International dumps Greek Mythology holdings
21 February 2019
Amax has completely dumped its interest in the company that previously ran the now-shuttered Greek Mythology casino in Macau.
- Amax International losses increase year on year
3 December 2018
Amax International reported higher losses year on year for the six months ended September 30, due partly to settlement of a case involving promissory notes.
- Amax Int’l inks deal to help launch new Sihanoukville casino
11 October 2018
Subsidiary of junket operator Amax International Holdings inks deal to assist launch of new casino in Cambodia's Sihanoukville region.
- Amax clears debt through share subscription
10 September 2018
In order to clear debt that has been carrying the company and two advisers, Amax International Holdings decided to give up some shares.