Tag Archives: Amax Holdings
- Amax Int’l inks deal to help launch new Sihanoukville casino
October 11, 2018
Subsidiary of junket operator Amax International Holdings inks deal to assist launch of new casino in Cambodia's Sihanoukville region.
- Amax International net loss narrows to $6.5M
June 29, 2018
Macau junket operator Amax International Holdings has managd to slash its net loss by as much as 94.87 percent in the financial year that ended March 2018.
- Amax trumps Suncity in court fight over Imperial Palace Hotel
June 22, 2018
Macau court sides with Amax Holdings over junket operator Suncity Group over ownership of the Beijing Imperial Palace Hotel.
- Amax International refutes Macau Imperial Palace takeover
May 23, 2018
Will the real owner of Macau Imperial Palace Hotel please stand up?
- Ex-Beijing Imperial Hotel operators found guilty of labor law violations
January 19, 2018
Macau’s Court of First Appeal handed a guilty verdict against the former operators of Beijing Imperial Palace Hotel for violating the special administrative region’s labor laws.
- Amax Holdings strikes 3-year deal to operate Genting Crown Casino VIP room
December 1, 2017
Amax International Holdings has finally named the Cambodian gaming venue that houses the VIP room that the erstwhile casino junket company will operate.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017