Tag Archives: Amax Holdings
- Amax International net loss narrows to $6.5M
June 29, 2018
Macau junket operator Amax International Holdings has managd to slash its net loss by as much as 94.87 percent in the financial year that ended March 2018.
- Amax trumps Suncity in court fight over Imperial Palace Hotel
June 22, 2018
Macau court sides with Amax Holdings over junket operator Suncity Group over ownership of the Beijing Imperial Palace Hotel.
- Amax International refutes Macau Imperial Palace takeover
May 23, 2018
Will the real owner of Macau Imperial Palace Hotel please stand up?
- Ex-Beijing Imperial Hotel operators found guilty of labor law violations
January 19, 2018
Macau’s Court of First Appeal handed a guilty verdict against the former operators of Beijing Imperial Palace Hotel for violating the special administrative region’s labor laws.
- Amax Holdings strikes 3-year deal to operate Genting Crown Casino VIP room
December 1, 2017
Amax International Holdings has finally named the Cambodian gaming venue that houses the VIP room that the erstwhile casino junket company will operate.
- Vanuatu online gaming operations fuel Amax Holdings
October 10, 2017
The online gaming arm of HongKong-listed casino junket operator Amax International Holdings in Vanuatu is fueling the company’s revenue.
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Cambodia rescues 92 fighting cocks, then has them killed
December 28, 2017
New Cambodia border casino sparks trade war with Thailand
April 19, 2017