Tag Archives: Amax Holdings
- Vanuatu online gaming operations fuel Amax Holdings
October 10, 2017
The online gaming arm of HongKong-listed casino junket operator Amax International Holdings in Vanuatu is fueling the company’s revenue.
- Amax Holdings seeks to operate VIP room at Cambodian casino
September 5, 2017
Once mighty junket operator Amax Holdings announces tentative deal to operate a VIP gaming room at an unidentified Cambodian casino.
- Amax rakes in US$219k from online gambling biz
November 30, 2016
Amax International Holdings Ltd cashed in some HKD1.71 million (US$219,000) from its "interactive gaming" in Vanuatu from July to September 2016 period.
- Amax to sue Greek Mythology Casino operators over financial accounts
August 12, 2016
In an announcement, Amax accused Greek Mythology of refusing to submit the 2015 and 2016 financial accounts to company.
- Amax downplays impact of Macau hotel temporary closure
July 26, 2016
Amax International Holdings Ltd has downplayed the impact of the temporary closure of Beijing Imperial Hotel.
- Beijing Imperial Palace Hotel ordered closed for harming Macau’s image
July 22, 2016
Macau orders six-month closure of Beijing Imperial Palace Hotel for “harming the image of Macao’s tourism sector" by being a firetrap.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017