Tag Archives: Alexander Vinnik
- Greek top court wants to send Alexander Vinnik to US
December 15, 2017
the Greek Supreme Court approved the order for Russian national Alexander Vinnik’s extradition to the United States.
- Greek court sides with Russia in BTC-e Vinnik’s extradition case
October 12, 2017
Russian news outlet Ria.ru reported that the Council of Judges in Thessaloniki has upheld the request to extradite Vinnik to Russia.
- Russia fights Alexander Vinnik’s extradition order to US
October 9, 2017
Officials in Russia are up in arms over a Greek court’s decision to allow the extradition of suspected money launderer Alexander Vinnik to the United States
- Greek court orders Russian Bitcoin fraud suspect’s extradition to US
October 5, 2017
Alexander Vinnik, the man accused of laundering more than $4 billion through a digital currency, has been cleared to be extradited to the United States.
- US jury indicts Russian behind $4B bitcoin laundering scheme
July 27, 2017
Joint U.S. and Greek authorities have arrested a Russian national who is suspected of laundering more than $4 billion through a digital currency exchange.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017