Tag Archives: Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Pariplay Ltd. awarded Alderney Gambling Control Commission licences
29 June 2017
Pariplay Ltd., has announced that it has been awarded two eGambling Licences by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC).
- PKR administrators seek sale of company, or at least database
12 May 2017
Administrators appointed to handle the restructuring of PKR poker site say they'll seek to sell the company first; failing that, sale of customer database.
- Alderney suspends Metro Play License; 666Bet loses Leyton Orient Sponsorship
25 March 2015
AGCC joins UK in suspending Metro Play Limited license, which covers both the Metroplay.com and 666bet.com sites.
- Netherlands fines ComeOn Europe €180k for serving Dutch punters
28 January 2015
Netherlands gaming regulator fines operators of ComeOn.com €180k for serving Dutch punters; KSA inks Alderney info-sharing deal.
- Alderney gaming regulators suspend Betsoft Gaming license pending hearing
8 July 2014
Alderney gambling regulators suspend license of 3D slots developer Betsoft Gaming pending hearing at some future date.
- Sheriff Gaming “no longer fit and proper” to hold Alderney B2B gaming license
28 February 2014
Alderney Gambling Control Commission withdraws B2B license of Sheriff Gaming parent firm Bubble Group BV, company "no longer fit and proper"
MRG’s Mr Green online casino fined €312k by Dutch regulator
12 September 2018
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
28 August 2017