Tag Archives: Alabama
- “Dark” political action group goes after a tribal casino operator
October 17, 2019
There are compacts in place in major states in U.S., that layout a revenue-sharing agreement between the tribe and the state government.
- Daily Fantasy Sports becomes regulated in Alabama
June 6, 2019
Alabama has become the latest state looking to capture a piece of the fantasy sports action to boost its coffers.
- Alabama, Louisiana latest to enter sports gambling arena
April 4, 2019
The list of U.S. states riding on the sports gambling train continues to grow with Alabama and Louisina lawmakers considering a sports gambling bill.
- Dead daily fantasy sports measure springs to life in Georgia
March 22, 2018
Lawmakers in the U.S. state Georgia are taking yet another swing at regulating DFS this year after a similar measure lost its momentum and died in 2017.
- Alabama AG files lawsuits to shut down ‘illegal’ electronic bingo machines
October 6, 2017
Multiple civil lawsuits have been filed against Alabama casinos accused of operating illegal slot machines under the guise of bingo.
- Fantasy sports bill moves forward in New Jersey, falters in Alabama
May 23, 2017
The battle for the legalization of daily fantasy sports (DFS) in the states of New Jersey and Alabama within the past week has resulted to a mixed bag.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015