Tag Archives: Alabama
- Dead daily fantasy sports measure springs to life in Georgia
March 22, 2018
Lawmakers in the U.S. state Georgia are taking yet another swing at regulating DFS this year after a similar measure lost its momentum and died in 2017.
- Alabama AG files lawsuits to shut down ‘illegal’ electronic bingo machines
October 6, 2017
Multiple civil lawsuits have been filed against Alabama casinos accused of operating illegal slot machines under the guise of bingo.
- Fantasy sports bill moves forward in New Jersey, falters in Alabama
May 23, 2017
The battle for the legalization of daily fantasy sports (DFS) in the states of New Jersey and Alabama within the past week has resulted to a mixed bag.
- Fantasy sports bill passes Alabama House in narrow vote
April 21, 2017
Birmingham Business Journal reported that the Alabama House of Representatives has approved a bill that will legalize and regulate fantasy sports betting.
- Guv forms panel to review gambling in Alabamaj
October 4, 2016
- College Football Dream Opening Saturday
September 2, 2016
You’d be hard pressed to turn back the pages, and subsequently recall a more intriguing docket of games on a college football opening.
PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
October 3, 2017