Tag Archives: alabama crimson tide
- Alabama’s experience provides edge in all-SEC National title game
January 5, 2018
Will Alabama’s defense makes a difference in the upcoming SEC National title game as what happened against Clemson Tigers in the Sugar Bowl
- Bowl opening odds: Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl, other top games
December 6, 2017
From a betting perspective, it should come as no surprise that the Alabama Crimson Tide (11-1) earned the No. 4 seed in College Football Playoff.
- Three teams listed as co-favorites to win CFP Championship
December 1, 2017
Crimson Tide, Oklahoma Sooners and Clemson Tigers, are all listed as +375 co-favorites to win the College Football Playoff National Championship Game.
- Alabama-Auburn, Ohio State-Michigan top games on week 13 betting slate
November 22, 2017
Two huge rivalry games on Saturday will play a big role in helping shape this year’s College Football Playoff field.
- Top-ranked Alabama among heavy favorites for week 8 of season
October 18, 2017
Three formerly unbeaten schools suffered their first losses of the season last week in college football bringing a significant upsets.
- Alabama becoming bigger favorite to win National Championship
October 13, 2017
The Crimson Tide have taken advantage of a fairly weak SEC so far and cut their future odds down to +120 (bet $100 to win $120) as the favorite.
Patriots, Packers starting season as favorites to win Super Bowl 52
September 1, 2017
NCAA tournament: Thursday sweet 16 betting odds and trends
March 22, 2017
NCAA tournament: Friday sweet 16 betting odds and trends
March 23, 2017