Tag Archives: AGTech
- Investing the Hard Way: Waiting on The iGaming Boom
May 28, 2012
Gambling news, Vince Martin shares his opinion on the potential for worldwide iGaming and what kept investors interested in the sector.
- AGTech Q1 figures; Sichuan telephone lottery licenses; bookie betting in Tianjin?
May 20, 2012
AGTech Q1 revenues rise; Sichuan issues call for telephone and texting lottery license bids; Tianjin racetrack to feature bookies in 2013?
- AGTech expands Lucky Racing; China busts gangs; South Korean card cheats
March 31, 2012
AGTech looks to expand Lucky Racing operations; China busts cross-provincial gambling gangs; South Korean police foil baccarat cheats
- Manila Jockey Club JV; AGTech’s profitable 2011; De Niro pimps Korean casino
March 24, 2012
Hong Kong Jockey Club deal with SIS; Manila Jockey Club joint venture with GMA New Media; AGTech results; Robert De Niro pimps Korea casino
- AGtech’s Lucky Racing boasts impressive sales in China
September 30, 2011
“Lucky Racing” betting game has exceeded RMB100 million in total sales to date following the game’s official launch on 30 August 2011.
- Lottery briefs: Amaya’s Montenegro deal, AGTech acquires Shenzhen Silvercreek
May 27, 2011
Amaya Gaming deal with Montenegro lottery Lutrija Cme Gore; AGTech completes acquisition of Shenzhen Silvercreek; Czech lottery Sazka creditors' meeting delayed
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018