Tag Archives: AGTech
- China sports lottery business expected to boom in World Cup year
April 2, 2014
AGTech and 500.com expect great things from China's sports lottery business in 2014, thanks in part to the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- China LotSynergy helps China Mobile tap into booming Chinese lottery market
January 22, 2014
China LotSynergy to assist China Mobile in booming Chinese lottery market, where sales pie is growing but number of plates is shrinking.
- Launch of Cantor Club and AGT’s Virtual Football tap into China’s lottery boom
November 30, 2013
This week's launches of AGT's Virtual Football and Cantor Gaming's Cantor Club look to tap into China's booming lottery market.
- AGT, 500.com boost China sports betting options
October 30, 2013
AGT wins Chinese approval to launch Virtual Football; 500.com plans $150m IPO after rumored go-ahead to expand online sports bet offering.
- AGTech Holdings inks new Chinese sports lottery terminal deal
August 15, 2013
AGTech Holdings inks new sports lottery terminal supply deal with Chinese province; lottery addict loses $1m in quests for big payday
- AGTech beefs up with entry of heavyweight investor
May 8, 2013
GTech's plan to open its shares to investment is grounded on the prevailing wisdom that a partnership with Cheung would open business opportunities
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017