Tag Archives: AGTech
- New China lottery jackpot record as AGTech, 500.com, China Vanguard ink deals
August 10, 2014
A Shandong player earns new Chinese lottery jackpot record as AGTech, 500.com and China Vanguard Group ink new sports lottery deals.
- China online sports lottery rumors spark unwarranted AGTech selloff
May 11, 2014
China sports lottery terminal and virtual sports supplier AGTech is collateral damage in panic over illegal online lottery sales.
- China sports lottery business expected to boom in World Cup year
April 2, 2014
AGTech and 500.com expect great things from China's sports lottery business in 2014, thanks in part to the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- China LotSynergy helps China Mobile tap into booming Chinese lottery market
January 22, 2014
China LotSynergy to assist China Mobile in booming Chinese lottery market, where sales pie is growing but number of plates is shrinking.
- Launch of Cantor Club and AGT’s Virtual Football tap into China’s lottery boom
November 30, 2013
This week's launches of AGT's Virtual Football and Cantor Gaming's Cantor Club look to tap into China's booming lottery market.
- AGT, 500.com boost China sports betting options
October 30, 2013
AGT wins Chinese approval to launch Virtual Football; 500.com plans $150m IPO after rumored go-ahead to expand online sports bet offering.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China disrupts underground banks linked to Macau casinos
November 24, 2017