Tag Archives: AGTech
- China arrests 203 over bogus online lottery operation
May 17, 2017
Chinese police arrest 203 individuals connected with a bogus online lottery operation; 500.com loses another $9m; AGTech revenue falls.
- AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
Chinese lottery technology supplier AGTech inks deal to run Alipay Lottery Channel, but only if Beijing lifts two-year suspension of online lottery sales.
- 500.com loses $11.3m, posts nil revenue for sixth quarter
November 11, 2016
500.com loses $11.3m after going sixth quarters with nil online sports lottery revenue; AGTech loses $9.4m on lower lottery hardware sales.
- Alibaba makes major China lottery play by acquiring AGTech Holdings
March 7, 2016
Chinese internet giant Alibaba takes controlling stake in lottery technology firm AGTech Holdings following online lottery shutdown.
- AGTech sees clearer regulation in Chinese lottery
November 10, 2015
AGTech believes it can achieve a significant breakthrough in business development, following the Chinese lottery regulatory evolution.
- Geaspar Byrne tackles the state of lottery in China
October 20, 2015
Rebecca Liggero & Geaspar Byrne discuss the current state of lottery in China, particularly the ban of online sports lottery in the country.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014