Tag Archives: AGTech
- Alibaba makes major China lottery play by acquiring AGTech Holdings
March 7, 2016
Chinese internet giant Alibaba takes controlling stake in lottery technology firm AGTech Holdings following online lottery shutdown.
- AGTech sees clearer regulation in Chinese lottery
November 10, 2015
AGTech believes it can achieve a significant breakthrough in business development, following the Chinese lottery regulatory evolution.
- Geaspar Byrne tackles the state of lottery in China
October 20, 2015
Rebecca Liggero & Geaspar Byrne discuss the current state of lottery in China, particularly the ban of online sports lottery in the country.
- AGTech first half revenue increases 45.7%
August 13, 2015
China lottery games, hardware and systems supplier AGTech Holdings Limited posts 45.7% revenue gain over the first half of the year.
- G2E Asia 2015 Day 3 Recap
May 21, 2015
G2E Asia 2015 has officially come to a close & the past 3 days were an absolute whirlwind. Most delegates seemed impressed with the turnout.
- AGTech narrows losses in Q1; China lottery director accused to taking bribes
May 12, 2015
China lottery games, hardware and systems supplier AGTech Holdings narrows Q1 losses; provincial lottery director accused of taking bribes.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017