Tag Archives: ags
- AGS acquires iGaming aggregator and content provider Gameiom Technologies
June 19, 2018
AGS announced today it has acquired Gameiom Technologies Limited.
- AGS appoints Mike McKiski to Vice President of Sales
April 11, 2018
AGS, announced it has appointed well-known industry talent Mike McKiski as its Vice President of Sales for Western U.S. and Corporate Accounts.
- AGS receives regulatory approval to offer its gaming products in Ohio
February 23, 2018
Ohio Casino Control Commission has approved the AGS application to begin selling and distributing its Class III EGMs and table game products to the state.
- AGS to report fourth quarter and full year 2017 results
February 21, 2018
PlayAGS, Inc. today announced it will host an investor conference call and live webcast to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 results.
- AutoGameSYS gaming platform nets deal with Netrefer
February 5, 2018
AutoGameSYS (AGS) gaming platform has signed a partnership agreement with Netrefer, the industry leader in affiliate management software.
- AGS prices Initial Public Offering
January 26, 2018
The PlayAGS, Inc.IPO is 10,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $16.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions.
AGS Gaming Platform to launch Big Bola’s online offering
April 5, 2017
AGS proves it’s “Obsessed with the Game” at G2E 2017
September 28, 2017
AGS acquire social gamers RocketPlay
June 18, 2015
BetMotion.com signs with AutoGameSYS Gaming Platform
April 25, 2017
AGS appoints Matt Reback as executive Vice President
April 5, 2017