Tag Archives: AGCC
- Matchbook Traders Conference donates ticket proceeds to Right To Play charity
October 26, 2015
The first annual Matchbook Traders Conference which took place last week saw sports bettors from across the globe support Right To Play.
- Matchbook Traders Conference: the acceptable face of sports trading
The Matchbook Traders Conference sought to bring together sports traders, looking to improve their industry knowledge and skills.
- GECO Cleared for Take Off
April 16, 2015
GECO is ready to clear the runway and get off to a flying start after receiving licenses for it's new content delivery Platform.
- iSoftBet awarded Alderney Category 2 Licence
December 11, 2013
remier online and mobile games supplier iSoftBet has been granted a Category 2 Alderney eGaming licence from the AGCC.
- Alderney upholds suspension of Bubble Group/Sheriff Gaming license
October 30, 2013
Following Tuesday's closed door meeting, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission upholds license suspension of Bubble Group/Sheriff Gaming.
- Cantor Gaming bettors charged with conspiracy; Pinnacle Sports surrenders Alderney license
March 20, 2013
Two Cantor Gaming sports bettors charged with conspiracy; Pinnacle Sports surrendered Alderney-issued gaming license in January